Game 5: Buffalo at Ottawa, Sat. 7 PM EST

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God the Car/NJ game is on in the afternoon.....I actually get to see the Sabres play tonight. Wish I had OLN-HD, though.

Connolly playing? We sure need him.

690646[/snapback]

I cant imagine him playing unless there is a game 7 and even then, I'm not so sure he will be playing again at all unfortunately.

5-3 Sabres, Briere with two goals :ph34r:

I cant imagine him playing unless there is a game 7 and even then, I'm not so sure he will be playing again at all unfortunately.

5-3 Sabres, Briere with two goals  :ph34r:

690727[/snapback]

If he wants a Stanley Cup he may have to in the next series because I don't think we have a chance without him. It's a risk. Hey maybe he can get one of those kazoo helmets like Mark Kelso wore for the Bills. I would like to see Lindy give Vanek another try. When he sat him earlier in the year it lit a fire in his belly.

fuggin BS call on fitzpatrick...i hope the sabres dont hafta fight the refs in this game as well as the sens...

690774[/snapback]

That's awesome that the Sens are allowed to take shots at our goalie but we aren't allowed to protect him.

:ph34r:

That cant be used as an excuse though...I think every team's fans think the refs are out to "get" their team.

690780[/snapback]

a bad penalty call in 1 thing., but a bad call that puts you 2 men down in like a death warrant. especially when 3 minutes later the sens roughed up the sabre in the crease, and there was no call.