Senators and Hasek

The Sens skated Dom around last night and now there's a rumor he might play tonight.

I'm going out on a limb and declaring BULLS#IT!

If Dom could play, HE'D BE PLAYING. The pre-game skate was a dog and pony show designed to screw with the Sabres' heads, IMO.

If Dom is ready and not playing, Bryan Doyle Murray should start looking for another gig.

Dean - you have alot of anger. Do you want to talk about it?

689403[/snapback]

I am talking about it. I like to let my anger oooze out all over the Wall.

The Sherpa hasn't even posted in this thread. Like the great Lord Xenu, he will lead us to the promised land!

689413[/snapback]

Yeah, I know, the dork's posting Sabres stuff on the Sabres board. :devil:

Just trying to draw him out here. :angry:

I'd be thrilled if Dom got the start.

It would only motivate the sabres above and beyond their current levels.

Dom's a total weirdo who bent the team over.

Everybody knows it.

They'd be licking their chops if that prick, who hasn't played in 3 months, stepped onto the ice. he'd trip on his ego and let in a fluke.

I'd be thrilled if Dom got the start.

It would only motivate the sabres above and beyond their current levels.

Dom's a total weirdo who bent the team over.

Everybody knows it.

They'd be licking their chops if that prick, who hasn't played in 3 months, stepped onto the ice. he'd trip on his ego and let in a fluke.

689437[/snapback]

I'll take Emery, thank you.

My guess is that Dom (being the head case that he is) will not tell Brian Murray that he is ready to play tonight (even if he privately thinks he is ready to play tonight).

There is no way Dom wants to lose the deciding game in a series (and perhaps his last game in the NHL) on Buffalo ice in front of Buffalo fans.

My guess is that Dom (being the head case that he is) will not tell Brian Murray that he is ready to play tonight (even if he privately thinks he is ready to play tonight).

There is no way Dom wants to lose the deciding game in a series (and perhaps his last game in the NHL) on Buffalo ice in front of Buffalo fans.

689457[/snapback]

I think you meant to type "tell BM he is NOT ready to go".

If so, I agree. If Dom thinks he can't play, he CAN'T play. I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell he'll play (and now it looks kinda official given the article Dan linked to).

But, if he decided to play, it would be because he COULD play. And, I'd prefer to not mess with Hasek who is a VERY good big game goalie. I'll take facing Emery over a rusty Dom any day.