Game 4 NOT ON TV

Help me Obiwan Kenobe, your my only hope...

Can I watch this online???

I heard on Channel 7 news that CBC is running it and on channel 5 with an antenna??

any help appreciated...

689182[/snapback]

If it's on CBC, and if you are near the Bufftown or the Falls, you should be able to get it with an antenna or on cable. Certainly a sports bar will have it.

don't get OLN...

an excuse to go the bar however is good!

689247[/snapback]

Spend $2 to get OLN for a month and enjoy OLN's exclusive coverage of the Sabs playoff run, or spend $20, $30 or more each time you go out to a bar to catch the coverage. That's an awful lot of Molson's you could be investing the difference in :devil:

don't get OLN...

an excuse to go the bar however is good!

689247[/snapback]

where in Western NY are you?

up until last week I didnt' realize i actually do get OLN.

I don't think it is always there but when the Sabres are on, it can be found at

Channel 69 on Time Warner in Rochester.

I watched last night's game online. It was awesome. On the highest speed, it would skip a little bit, so I knocked it down to "medium broadband" and no problems at all.

So did I. The feed was fantastic. I was working late anyway and just clicked the "Watch it Live" link on Yahoo to see how it was. Man I was impressed. It was the arena feed, with Jenerette doing the call. Absolutely fantastic.

So did I.  The feed was fantastic.  I was working late anyway and just clicked the "Watch it Live" link on Yahoo to see how it was.  Man I was impressed.  It was the arena feed, with Jenerette doing the call.  Absolutely fantastic.

689340[/snapback]

speaking of which, does GR stream the games? Be cool to have the tube on but the fellas calling on the PC. If so, has anybody tried this and are their latency issues?

Spend $2 to get OLN for a month and enjoy OLN's exclusive coverage of the Sabs playoff run, or spend $20, $30 or more each time you go out to a bar to catch the coverage.  That's an awful lot of Molson's you could be investing the difference in :devil:

689261[/snapback]

lol I had to spend 40 bucks to get it.

Worth it though.

speaking of which, does GR stream the games? Be cool to have the tube on but the fellas calling on the PC. If so, has anybody tried this and are their latency issues?

689347[/snapback]

I live in New Jersey so I did not get games 2 or 3. BUT - with my dialup (really!) I have been receiving near perfect broadcasts on:

http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/live.php

I like the OLN coverage though. In game 3 of the Flyer- Sabre series, the OLN announcer started chanting, "Let's Go Buffalo!" with the crowd.

Go Swordsmen!!!!

-RichNJoisy

I live in New Jersey so I did not get games 2 or 3. BUT - with my dialup (really!) I have been receiving near perfect broadcasts on:

I like the OLN coverage though. In game 3 of the Flyer- Sabre series, the OLN announcer started chanting, "Let's Go Buffalo!" with the crowd.

Go Swordsmen!!!!

-RichNJoisy

689443[/snapback]

by the way - it has been announced Hasek will not be playing tonight for game 4

Go Swordsmen!!!!

-RichNJoisy

689443[/snapback]

Gunna try streaming the audio while watching on TV. My gut tells me that the stream will be ahead of the video, but i can pause the tv to get it in synch. If its the other way round, can i pause a stream?

In Buffalo/WNY, OLN is Channel 140 on Adelphia. Have to have Digital Cable w/ Silver or Gold Package to get that. CBC is Channel 17 on Adelphia. If you do not have cable, join everyone else in 2006.

Seriously though, if you do not have Cable, you can get CBC in WNY with rabbit ears or even a homemade tin foil antenna on Channel 5. At least you could in 1975. I remember my grandfather did that once and then he got cable.

It is raining though so it may not come in all that well.