Sugar Substitutes

BB27

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Splenda clearly has its name based on the word Splendid.  I don't think the SEC or FDA would allow them to use this name if the product does what you say.  I'm sure they have stringent rules.

You may want to check with a new doctor.  Yours sounds like a quack.  I have a hard time believing the whole federal government is wrong and your doctor is right.  He sounds like he has a Quincy complex.

Good luck and good health.

687980[/snapback]

You are joiking right? :)

You have to learn to pick better friends, Ed is leading you down the wrong path.  Your friends should be chosen on their ability to help you get head.

688364[/snapback]

Wow, I never thought of picking my friends based on that. It probably would have changed my life profoundly. What about women looking for friends?

Yes, Splenda (C12H19Cl3O8) is a chlorinated hydrocarbon and is a few branched atoms away from bug spray but, one atom in a different position or differing structural formulas of the same or similar molecules can be the difference between TNT and hand lotion.

Sorry if I come off like an ass but blaming your heart palpitations on Splenda because it stopped when you stopped taking Splenda is just plain fuzzy logic at best, it’s a kin to saying I caused the Niagara River to flood because seconds before it flooded I took a leak in it.

Yes, Splenda (C12H19Cl3O8) is a chlorinated hydrocarbon and is a few branched atoms away from bug spray but, one atom in a different position or differing structural formulas of the same or similar molecules can be the difference between TNT and hand lotion.   

Sorry if I come off like an ass but blaming your heart palpitations on Splenda because it stopped when you stopped taking Splenda is just plain fuzzy logic at best, it’s a kin to saying I caused the Niagara River to flood because seconds before it flooded I took a leak in it.

688605[/snapback]

Do you work at the UN?

688605[/snapback]

You are a regular Dr. Noah Wylie! I bet you are a blast at family dinners. I have pissed many times in the Genessee River causing it to spill its banks.

Yes, you do come off sounding like an ass.

Doesn't caffeine also cause heart palpitations?  May not be the splenda causing them.  :)

688689[/snapback]

You clearly failed to read the entire post. I am still drinking coffee, no more problems, it was the splenda.

Some people..........

You clearly failed to read the entire post.  I am still drinking coffee, no more problems, it was the splenda.

Some people..........

688715[/snapback]

Better than aspartame that supposedly could cause nerve damage. Stick to Stevia, it is totally natural, it is usually given to diabetics.

Doesn't caffeine also cause heart palpitations?  May not be the splenda causing them.  :)

688689[/snapback]

YouknowIneverthoughtthatmaybeitwastheamountofcoffeeIdrinkthatcausesthepalpitations,Idon'tdrinkthatmuchbutwhatIdodrinkisverystrongsomaybethat'sit,Idon'tknow.

YouknowIneverthoughtthatmaybeitwastheamountofcoffeeIdrinkthatcausesthepalpitations,Idon'tdrinkthatmuchbutwhatIdodrinkisverystrongsomaybethat'sit,Idon'tknow.

688722[/snapback]

You know being a financial advisor and all, I'm not surprised you drink a lot of coffee :)