Just for the record...my Pro Football Weekly draft

Ko Simpson....

3 of those players carried a 1st round flag in Whitner, McCargo, Yobuty

Witner, McCargo, and Yobuty were all projected 1st round picks.....Ko Simpson was a 2nd round projection

Daunte Witner - top rated S in the draft according to this rag. In their Mock Draft he was projected to go 19th to the Chargers listed as a "Ball Hawking safety with All Pro potential"

Writeup: Instinctive ball hawk with great closing speed...always around the ball....good strenghth for his size and physical....has a great passion for the game....makes quick reads....intellegent....makes big plays.....could play corner....good hitter and open field tackler...plays with great confidence and has a swagger.....compares to Mike Doss and Mike Minter....only negative they talk about is his size.....

Ko Simpson (5th rated safety) productive...plays the cutback well....can run with the slot.....gets his hands on a lot of balls.....can play both safety positions....good special teams player.....much upside

Ashton Youboty (4th rated corner) big strong physical.....tough...athletic....strong tackler.....quick to support the run.....would have been a top 15 pick if he went back to school....compares to corner back Chris Gamble.....

John McCargo....great athletic ability and ability to close....very disruptive....plays on the other side of the line of scrimmage....great lateral quickness....nice swim move.....quick and gets penetration....active hands and uses them well to shed....flashes ability to dominate.....humble hardworking and classroom smart

One guy to also watch out for out of this draft is DT Kyle Williams.....this guy plays a lot better then his measurables.....his writeup:

9th rated DT....quick off the ball, exposive and naturally strong....imposes his will on his competition.....plays to the whistle......tough....extremely strong in both lower and upper body....vocal leader.....plays through pain.....outstanding work habits....

Kyle Williams sounds like a friggen anchor to me......

Ko Simpson (5th rated safety) productive...plays the cutback well....can run with the slot.....gets his hands on a lot of balls.....can play both safety positions....good special teams player.....much upside

687455[/snapback]

Thanks for the post. They better watch out for this guy.. ;)

Ko Simpson....

3 of those players carried a 1st round flag in Whitner, McCargo, Yobuty

Witner, McCargo, and Yobuty were all projected 1st round picks.....Ko Simpson was a 2nd round projection

Daunte Witner - top rated S in the draft according to this rag.  In their Mock Draft he was projected to go 19th to the Chargers listed as a "Ball Hawking safety with All Pro potential"

Writeup:  Instinctive ball hawk with great closing speed...always around the ball....good strenghth for his size and physical....has a great passion for the game....makes quick reads....intellegent....makes big plays.....could play corner....good hitter and open field tackler...plays with great confidence and has a swagger.....compares to Mike Doss and Mike Minter....only negative they talk about is his size.....

Ashton Youboty (4th rated corner) big strong physical.....tough...athletic....strong tackler.....quick to support the run.....would have been a top 15 pick if he went back to school....compares to corner back Chris Gamble.....

John McCargo....great athletic ability and ability to close....very disruptive....plays on the other side of the line of scrimmage....great lateral quickness....nice swim move.....quick and gets penetration....active hands and uses them well to shed....flashes ability to dominate.....humble hardworking and classroom smart

One guy to also watch out for out of this draft is DT Kyle Williams.....this guy plays a lot better then his measurables.....his writeup:

9th rated DT....quick off the ball, exposive and naturally strong....imposes his will on his competition.....plays to the whistle......tough....extremely strong in both lower and upper body....vocal leader.....plays through pain.....outstanding work habits....

687455[/snapback]

Good post. I think time will show that Levy had a damn good draft. If everybody here did the research you have,they might wake up and stop bitching so much.

If McCargo plays to his potential and Williams becomes a reliable player, this will definitely have been worth it.

Ko Simpson (5th rated safety) productive...gets his hands on a lot of balls.....
I'd wear my cup in the shower with KO in town.
Are you saying he's a homosexual?

Yes, that is what I am saying. :lol:

687455[/snapback]

I was stoked we took him! Marv was also afraid they'd lose him but were shocked to see him still on the board later when they picked in the 5th.

I must confess that I was getting very upset that Gabe Watson was falling down the draft and we weren't taking him even though he didn't fit our scheme perfectly.....

One of the things that would drive me mad last year was our inability to keep other teams from getting first downs....we needed a run plugger...

But in retrospect I think it worked out great for the bills.....

Gabe Watson....huge mammoth lazy run stuffer who will have to come of the field for a blow routinely.....

Kyle Williams, freakishly strong fundamentally sound player who brings it on every down and wont have to be rushed off the field an to a oxigen tank after 2 downs......

We may actually see more of this guy on the field before we do McCargo...simply because McCargo and Tripplett play the 3 tech