OJ Simpson Picks his Horse!

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn/news_story.asp?id=164886

His pick for Saturday's race? Lawyer Ron, natch.

''I love lawyers, I know all about lawyers,'' he said, mentioning the late Johnnie Cochran, who helped Simpson avoid murder charges in the 1994 deaths of his wife and her friend.

''If there was a Lawyer Johnnie, Lord knows, I'd put my house on it,'' he said.

um?? why oj? some guy named johnny must have really been looking for the real killers!

and why the hell is he wearing a steelers championship hat?

1) Someone should tell the reporter that the lawyers didn't "avoid murder charges." They made it so the charged murderer got away with it in criminal court.

2) Someone should tell the reporter (and editors) that OJ Simpson doesn't really matter anymore. Why is this news?

3) WTF does "natch" mean?

''You got better parties here than you do in Miami at the MTV Awards,'' he said. ''It's the No. 1 event of the year. The hip-hop/movie/horse culture is all here.''

684259[/snapback]

Horse culture?

Yeah even mister ED shows up to these parties. :lol:

Maybe because most Bills fans have told him to go !@#$ himself.

684255[/snapback]

OJ was always a closet Steelers fan! He helped them win everytime we played them!

Having said that, I believe he was an even bigger closet Dolphins fan! :P

He couldn't say the real reason he had a hunch on Lawyer Ron, his thought: When I killed a guy named Ron, I needed a lawyer.

685768[/snapback]

I was going to make a comment about how glad I was OJ wasn't defacing the Bills' name by wearing their gear. But yours is a much better comment.