Leinart is now dating Paris Hilton

A little more than a week ago, Hilton, 25, threw a round of weekend birthday parties in Las Vegas for Niarchos.

You know, it's this kind of bounce back ability that makes Paris such a beloved person. Well beloved could be the wrong word, but I just can't think of the right one. :w00t:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another California pretty boy QB thinking about everything but football. 

Our rookies will be in camp learning about how to be a Buffalo Bill, they way they used to be when Marv was last here.

683174[/snapback]

Wow Lighten up man. The kid just got drafted and is getting laid by Pairs Hilton. Do you honestly mean to tell me you dont agree with what this kid id doing.

Our rookies will be in camp learning about how to be a Buffalo Bill, they way they used to be when Marv was last here.

683174[/snapback]

I swear if this thread wasn't about the whore I'd be giving you a ration of crap even a mindless, myopic teenybopper like yourself could understand.

California pretty boy. Jesus. Are there no age requirements to join this board anymore?

683174[/snapback]

Now that's funny. Growing up in Fredonia, I can tell you those dudes got away with plenty during camp.

He guys there's still about a month before the first camps, their relation will be long gone then... so i don't know why Leinart should not enjoy the ride! Have fun kid!

683443[/snapback]

Huh?

He guys there's still about a month before the first camps, their relation will be long gone then... so i don't know why Leinart should not enjoy the ride! Have fun kid!

683443[/snapback]

And don't forget that latex is your friend!!

Wow Lighten up man. The kid just got drafted and is getting laid by Pairs Hilton. Do you honestly mean to tell me you dont agree with what this kid id doing.

683381[/snapback]

It is not a question of whether I agree with it or not.

I don't blame him at all. I'm just glad we didn't draft a weak armed California QB. If he turns out to be Tom Brady then I'll admit I was wrong.

I swear if this thread wasn't about the whore I'd be giving you a ration of crap even a mindless, myopic teenybopper like yourself could understand.

California pretty boy. Jesus. Are there no age requirements to join this board anymore?

683393[/snapback]

I'm 47.