Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading through his musings I now have a much deeper appreciation of Mike Williams. He is much deeper than I ever imagined. It really sucks that someone stole his AE card. :P

Here are some of his deepest thoughts:

It's interesting that whenever angels are depicted in art they invariably have wings, and yet God never does. It seems that there aren't many serious depictions of God other than as a cloud or a bright light, but even when he is depicted in a human-like form (or do humans have a God-like form?) he is never winged.

Maybe God, unlike his angels, just doesn't have anywhere to go. On the one hand, it must be nice to be omnipresent; on the other, I suppose that when you're God, everyone comes to you. And when you do go out, you've got angels to carry you around.

Mikey linky

Please visit his sight and give him your full support.

A naked Mike Williams walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. He lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked Mike Williams says...

p.s. It's ironic that after 4 years of Mike Williams as a player, that this thread has given us more entertainment than his play of the field

Mike Williams walks into a bar......nevermind he can't squeeze through the door so he blows through the wall like the koolaid guy and goes OH YEA, the power of Crisco