I hope Bush turns to Kerry tonight and says...

..."Dude, do you know you've turned orange?"

Somethings are better left unsaid. I'm sure most of the viewers will say that to themselves. Now if Kerry gets covered with pancake to hide the fake bake, it would be funny if Bush said "Dude, what are you hiding under all that makeup?"

I read somewhere (can't remember) this week that SKerry  sweats a lot when the temp goes over 68 degrees.  That what did in Nixon in 1960. Hope it's hot as hell there.

51349[/snapback]

Wow, you hope it's hot so that Kerry sweats. Who needs tonight's debate when we have the PPP board? Another truly stimulating thread from our fellow Bills fans on the right of right.

I read somewhere (can't remember) this week that SKerry  sweats a lot when the temp goes over 68 degrees.  That what did in Nixon in 1960. Hope it's hot as hell there.

51349[/snapback]

Nixon, however, didn't wear makeup. Early days of TV and all, no one realized that a healthy human being on TV without makeup looks like a corpse. He damn sure let them put it on in '68...

I think Bush can take a more subtle approach.

"Mr. Bush, please define what makes you the right person to lead this country."

"Thank you. I think first you have to think back to the last presidential election. And then think September 11th. And you have to ask yourself: orange you glad I was running the country? Orange you impressed with the way we beat the snot out of Al Quaida? ORANGE YOU???"

Orange you impressed with the way we beat the snot out of Al Quaida? ORANGE YOU???"

51452[/snapback]

That idiot Bush is probably better off NOT saying we beat Al Qaeda ... "Beat the snot out of Al Qaeda"?!?!? Are you serious? Osama is alive and killing our guys in two countries... Who's in custody? Cat Stevens. Yeah, mission accomplished all right ...

Who's in custody? Cat Stevens. Yeah, mission accomplished all right ...

51502[/snapback]

Petrino see you missed why Cat Stevens is on terror list. See if you listen to all his albums backwards you will here secret messages to the terrorists. I liked the Kerry quote "You had Osama in the mountains but OUTSOURCED that job to afgan war lords ;)

Petrino see you missed why Cat Stevens is on terror list.  See if you listen to all his albums backwards you will here secret messages to the terrorists.    I liked the Kerry quote "You had Osama in the mountains but OUTSOURCED that job to afgan war lords ;)

51736[/snapback]

That was a very good talking point. He got a laugh out of me with it. :lol:

Problem is, the reality's not quite reflected in those thirteen words. ("Warlords" is one word.) In fact, it demonstrated quite the distressing lack of understanding about the role of Special Forces, the means by which military power is projected, the nature of Afghan tribesmen, and the general socio-political makeup of the greater Hindu Kush region. The more I think about it, the more extraordinarily ignorant a statement it becomes, in fact...

But that's the problem with talking points. They sound entertaining...but they can never capture the true complexities of a situation. One would hope that Kerry doesn't actually believe what he's shoveling...

That idiot Bush is probably better off NOT saying we beat Al Qaeda ... "Beat the snot out of Al Qaeda"?!?!? Are you serious? Osama is alive and killing our guys in two countries... Who's in custody? Cat Stevens. Yeah, mission accomplished all right ...

51502[/snapback]

Islam (Cat Stevens) is in England, and Osama is dead.

My favorite "shot" Kerry got in was the reference to "so Halliburton could reap the rewards..."

- Second-best? "He outsourced that job to..."

-

- Give Kerry credit for making the most of the opportunity. According to the CNN poll, even though the numbers were pretty even on who won, a vast majority of undecided voters said that they thought more favorably of Kerry after watching the debate. That's all we were after ... Stay tuned ...