CNNSi project the Bills will have the #2

They have us selecting Brady Quinn.  They must think we are going to have a great season and that JP Losman will bloom (not).

680354[/snapback]

Do you have a link...thats a pretty cluttered site to try to find stuff.

They are probably just pissed that we did not draft Matt Leinhart...

680390[/snapback]

Buffalo is the last place I could ever imagine 'Mr. Hollywood Guy' playing QB.....Anyone who thinks we should have drafted the guy is off their rocker, IMO. I'm glad that Marv had him listed on their board as a 2nd rounder.

They have us selecting Brady Quinn.  They must think we are going to have a great season and that JP Losman will bloom (not).

680354[/snapback]

I don't give much credence to anything CNNSI says.....they couldn't even keep their TV station going. :doh:

That may be the best possible scenario for the Bills--to accumulate talent for, hopefully, when Golisano buys the team and gets competent people to run things.

Buffalo is the last place I could ever imagine 'Mr. Hollywood Guy' playing QB.....Anyone who thinks we should have drafted the guy is off their rocker, IMO. I'm glad that Marv had him listed on their board as a 2nd rounder.

680392[/snapback]

Same here.

Leinart's long throws would not go very far. Leinart is better off in Arizona.

680354[/snapback]

What a bunch of horseshit. These guys make me sick. There is no way in hell, there is another team in the league worse than us. Where do these people come up with this crap?

:doh:

Why would you say that and where would Marv be without Jim Kelly? Not in the Hall of Fame.

680454[/snapback]

That '83 draft was special. The bust rate for first round QB's is too high to justify drafting a QB that high, imo. At the very least, you need to have a good offensive line in place first (Cincy/Palmer, Pittsburgh/Ben). Marv made a big deal about how Nall is ready to play and doesn't need to be developed as much, and I think that's how he's going to look for his QB's during his regime. Let someone else develop them, and sign them like Delhomme or trade for them like Hasselbeck, who is great QB.

That '83 draft was special.  The bust rate for first round QB's is too high to justify drafting a QB that high, imo.  At the very least, you need to have a good offensive line in place first (Cincy/Palmer, Pittsburgh/Ben).  Marv made a big deal about how Nall is ready to play and doesn't need to be developed as much, and I think that's how he's going to look for his QB's during his regime.  Let someone else develop them, and sign them like Delhomme or trade for them like Hasselbeck, who is great QB.

680470[/snapback]

Perhaps, and I don't mind that strategy myself. I just don't think there is any real indication at all that Marv wouldn't draft a QB in the first round just because he traded for a nobody that his own team didnt want that much, paid him peanuts, and who is in all likelihood going to be #3 for the Bills.