I feel the need...The need for speed!!!

Peerless, Davis, Tripplett, McCargo, Whitner, Youbotey and Simpson. All of these guys can move.

Add them to the cast of speedy players already on the roster such as Parrish, Evans, Everett, Losman, Schobel, Spikes, McGee and Clements. This team will be one of the fastest teams in the league.

As the saying goes. You can't teach speed. I just hope it translates into wins.

Peerless, Davis, Tripplett, McCargo, Whitner, Youbotey and Simpson. All of these guys can move.

Add them to the cast of speedy players already on the roster such as Parrish, Evans, Everett, Losman, Schobel, Spikes, McGee and Clements. This team will be one of the fastest teams in the league.

As the saying goes. You can't teach speed. I just hope it translates into wins.

678292[/snapback]

Speed is all well and good. But can they play football? Think Willie Gault.

OK, well Roscoe Parrish is a "football player" with extreme speed in college who didn't translate to the NFL.

678345[/snapback]

So does this mean we have you on the record dissmising Roscoe as a player who will never be a perenial starter?? I think that he has shown some elusivness and has a chance to be a key contributer..

So does this mean we have you on the record dissmising Roscoe as a player who will never be a perenial starter?? I think that he has shown some elusivness and has a chance to be a key contributer..

678352[/snapback]

Yes, you do.

I called Josh Reed on the day he was drafted, too.

678352[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to ask...

But WTF is that avatar?

Strangely compelling...

OK, well Roscoe Parrish is a "football player" with extreme speed in college who didn't translate to the NFL.

678345[/snapback]

You already write Roscoe off after one year in NFL. No wonder you like to grade a draft before the rookies play a NFL game. :)