I say JP Starts the Cardinals game.

ICE

That will be 3 weeks of practice for him and a "safe" game for him to start.  Any takers?

I will say this...If JP gets the start against the cards... I WILL Be there.  Time for a changing of the guard folks.

50552[/snapback]

Et tu, ICE?

Whatever happened to 'Relax, TD knows what he's doing'?

'Course, all of the usual suspects are now going to start numerous "JP just bought a..." threads. B/c as we all know, this isn't a place where we discuss the betterment of the team, it's a virtual church where we bow to the Bills braintrust.

Nice that you've seen the light. But I don't know if it'll be that soon. Maybe you can meet up w/ MM next to the Fieldhouse and give him a What For. :doh:

I say break his other leg, so people stop talking about him playing so soon.

50556[/snapback]

Why? Enough of this "let him sit and develop" Crap. It is just that crap. not bashing you or anyone else, but you learn ON THE FIELD. and ONLY on the field. I want him to go out, and start getting experience NOW. then Next year it will be a much smoother transition.

I'd tend to say no. I think thats still a little too soon coming off a broken leg.

50554[/snapback]

If I used your logic, I would reply with: Get Mo Lewis, that way I can talk about how Drew sucked, as opposed to how bad he sucks.

That will be 3 weeks of practice for him and a "safe" game for him to start.  Any takers?

I will say this...If JP gets the start against the cards... I WILL Be there.  Time for a changing of the guard folks.

50552[/snapback]

Im coming home for that game. That would be absolutly amazing.. . I'll be wearing my Losman Jersey over my McGahee Jersey. Switch at halftime.

I'd tend to say no. I think thats still a little too soon coming off a broken leg.

50554[/snapback]

People need to remember that his broken leg was repaired with a plate and screws. It's not like it's going to just 'snap' again when he runs around.

I don't think he'll play so soon, but I do think he'll see some playing time later in the season.

If JP gets the start against the cards... I WILL Be there.  Time for a changing of the guard folks.

50552[/snapback]

Damn I am going to that game and the thought of you being in stands and making the team lose makes me want to cancel my trip right now