OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 2006 THREAD!

sven233

OK....our next pick is 30 picks from now. I really think they need to go O-Line.....Who could be there? Well, Let's take a look:

OT

McNeill, Marcus

6-7 337 Auburn

Scott, Jonathan

6-6 314 Texas

Spencer, Charles

6-5 351 Pittsburgh

Trueblood, Jeremy

6-8 315 Boston College

Whitworth, Andrew

6-7 327 Louisiana State

Winston, Eric

6-6 311 Miami (Fla.)

OG

Jean-Gilles, Max

6-4 356 Georgia

I don't want Eric Winston, however, if he is there in the 3rd at our pick, you might have to look at him. But, all I am trying to say with this post is that there will be some talent in the 3rd round on the O-Line. So, don't give up hope yet!

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...what's your fascination with Justice?  :( 25 of your posts have him in it? Just wondering.

675909[/snapback]

Personally, I don't have a facination with him at all. Not a big fan of his.

If there is any facination, it is that he wasn't taken until the mid 2nd round......most people had him slated in the top 15.......some in the top 10.

I never said I wanted him, but I just found it interesting. With all the talks about reaches around here, most everybody around here wouldn't have blinked if we took him at 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People think we took some reaches, well, I guess if we would have taken him at 8 that might have been the biggest "reach" in a long time!

So, no real facination in the player, just facination at everyone else saying that we have the biggest reaches in history!

That said, he might be a very good player.

Personally, I don't have a facination with him at all.  Not a big fan of his. 

If there is any facination is that he wasn't taken until the mid 2nd round......most people had him slated in the top 15.......some in the top 10.

I never said I wanted him, but I just fount it interesting.  That's all.

675933[/snapback]

Still am more surprised that Lendell White is still on the board!

Still am more surprised that Lendell White is still on the board!

675937[/snapback]

After his workout I'm not surprised at all. He showed up overweight and slow. That doesn't show much desire. Teams don't want guys that aren't self motivating.

Not that Im gonna complain about whitner or mccago cause I happen to like both of them. Whitner not where he was picken but I am happy about McCargo I thought he was the 2nd best dt in the draft after bunkley, but after 1 rd the jets have Dbrickshaw and Nick Mangold and we have Mike Gandy and a guy named Melvin :(

After his workout I'm not surprised at all.  He showed up overweight and slow.  That doesn't show much desire.  Teams don't want guys that aren't self motivating.

675945[/snapback]

Me either......Desire is a big thing. And showing up the way he did, I just think he might be a little lazy......I don't see him lasting much longer though.

Not that Im gonna complain about whitner or mccago cause I happen to like both of them. Whitner not where he was picken but I am happy about McCargo I thought he was the 2nd best dt in the draft after bunkley, but after 1 rd the jets have Dbrickshaw and Nick Mangold and we have  Mike Gandy and a guy named Melvin  :(

675953[/snapback]

don't forget our fat guy named Bennie