One of the best "Buffalo Sports Weekends"

If you are a Buffalo sports fan like myself you have:

Sabres at Flyers Game 4 7PM EST (OLN) Tonight Fri 4/28

NFL Draft tomorrow 4/29 (Bills picking #8)

Flyers at Sabres Game 5 2PM EST (NBC) Sun 4/30

I'm all fired up!!!

Let the beers flow well this weekend!!!!

GO SABRES and get-er done Marv!!!!! :lol:

That's assuming a lot.  Could be one of the worst, too.  :lol:

Go Sabres!

673128[/snapback]

Well, I'm going to psyche myself into believing in all of our draft picks. So I'm going think they are all future hall of famers. So it's on the Sabres to make the weekend. Either way, the real victor is me and the beer I will drink. :D

Well, I'm going to psyche myself into believing in all of our draft picks.  So I'm going think they are all future hall of famers.  So it's on the Sabres to make the weekend.  Either way, the real victor is me and the beer I will drink.  :lol:

673133[/snapback]

Actually the REAL victor is the place that you are purchasing the Beers from, and the real loser is your wallet after the weekend

Weekend is off to a great start- Sabres looked like sh-- starting with Miller (4 weak goals), throw in Max, Vanek and Roy. Up 2-0 in the 1st and they blow it. Biron better be between the pipes come Sunday afternoon.

673593[/snapback]

Seriously, how are we supposed to win with Ryan Miller giving up at least one soft goal a game? Flyers are just putting the puck on net and it's going in. On the other end, Sabres can't even hit the net. You think Jeanneret is tired of saying "...just wide!" and "...over the top of the net!" every time the Sabres get a scoring opportunity?

Nice mental toughness, Sabres. Win 8-2 and then forget how to do...everything.

Weekend is off to a great start- Sabres looked like sh-- starting with Miller (4 weak goals), throw in Max, Vanek and Roy. Up 2-0 in the 1st and they blow it. Biron better be between the pipes come Sunday afternoon.

673593[/snapback]

Miller had a decent game where he let in ONE soft goal, Doesn't help when the rest of your team does nothing to help him out. Maybe second round draft choice Regier got us to help our team for Noronen should step it up and play better. This team is not a Stanely Cup contendor this year, I must admit after games one and 2 I got swept away in believing this team would win it all, but after the last 2 games it has proved to me that this team still needs a few more key pieces to get us there. Miller has been holding us in games, but I guess every goalie should now be like Hasek

Going pretty well now......Bandits should lose tonight, Sabres tank tomorrow and the Bills select Donte Whitman's Sampler in the 2nd round and probably Daunte Werther's Original in the 3rd.

675029[/snapback]

This.... Is a Great Post!!!