You're in luck

What happened to big ben?

50050[/snapback]

Beats me. He didn't dress against Arizona, but I didn't think it was anything serious. The Pats' official site lists is as a knee injury

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise, since one of Watson's knocks coming out was that he was injury-prone. Still sucks, though. At least he lasted longer than the fuggin' soldier. :devil:

Fauria will probably replace him in the starting lineup, and ex-Phin Jed Weaver takes his place on the roster.

Ben Watson - IR

Deion Branch - Doubtful

Kevin Faulk - Questionable, hasn't practiced

I don't need to tell you that these injuries limit the Pats' offensive versatility.

Damn!  :devil:  :D

50048[/snapback]

Does that mean they beat us by 21 instead of 35?

Ben Watson - IR

Deion Branch - Doubtful

Kevin Faulk - Questionable, hasn't practiced

I don't need to tell you that these injuries limit the Pats' offensive versatility.

Damn!  :devil:  :D

50048[/snapback]

You already getting your excuse set up for when the Bills spank your asses??!! :P

...tough breaks for those players, but in the overall scheme it probably won't make a difference. Just blitz the hell out of the Statue of Bledslow and the Patsies will undoubtedly prevail. Still a lot of talent out there. The only way the Bills can possibly stay with NE is to force TOs and shorten the field--but that's a reach. Can't see that happening Sunday, unfortunately.

Given the Patsies' ability to protect Brady compared to the Bills' OLs, well...

...tough breaks for those players, but in the overall scheme it probably won't make a difference.  Just blitz the hell out of the Statue of Bledslow and the Patsies will undoubtedly prevail.  Still a lot of talent out there.  The only way the Bills can possibly stay with NE is to force TOs and shorten the field--but that's a reach.  Can't see that happening Sunday, unfortunately.

Given the Patsies' ability to protect Brady compared to the Bills' OLs, well...

50312[/snapback]

The Cards were able to INT Brady twice, and they don't even have a defense. The injuries will help since Branch is a key player for them, as is Faulk. Watson hadn't done a whole lot but it means he's behind the curve now.

Guest OJ's Glove
The Cards were able to INT Brady twice, and they don't even have a defense.

50359[/snapback]

Just for the record: One of Brady's INT's was a Hail Mary at the end of the half.