You're in luck

Ben Watson - IR

Deion Branch - Doubtful

Kevin Faulk - Questionable, hasn't practiced

I don't need to tell you that these injuries limit the Pats' offensive versatility.

Damn!  :devil:  :D

50048[/snapback]

Those guys all suck regardless

Deion Branch is listed as OUT not DOUBTFUL. I'ts Kevin Faulk whos listed as DOUBTFUL. Yes Ben Watson is gone for the year. I'm so disapointed the kid was getting ready to be a star in the making.

The Cards were able to INT Brady twice, and they don't even have a defense.  The injuries will help since Branch is a key player for them, as is Faulk.  Watson hadn't done a whole lot but it means he's behind the curve now.

50359[/snapback]

One of the picks was a dumb @$$ Hail Mary play to end the half. Besides that Brady did have an OFF game missing WIDE OPEN wide recievers.

Ben Watson - I still don't really understand that pick.  They've got a solid TE in Graham, why spend a first rounder on another?

50230[/snapback]

When you are the SB champs and don't have any specific needs you improve

your depth and that is what NE did....Pick the best player on the board at that

point.

An ill-advised Hail Mary that wasn't needed and ended up getting Branch hurt.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: , Weis.

50419[/snapback]

That's ridiculous. The pass went off Givens' hands in the end zone. Touchdowns in close games are "needed." Players can get hurt on every play that happens in a game.

Every team in football tries the Hail Mary in that situation. Please spare me the Weis bashing - blaming a coach for a player getting hurt is silly.