Just A Quick Thank You...

Now that we are on the Eve of Draft Day, I really want to thank you all for making this such a great offseason. It was rife with provocative discussion and the poignant thoughts of people who TRULY care about the Buffalo Bills Franchise. Imo, our desire to win runs deeper than that of fans of any other team in any sport.

I want to single guys out, but I have done so in the past and left out key contributors. I will however toss out special thanks to all those who put together mocks, those who paid for services and shared the info, he who started boards :blink: , and those who were kind enough to engage me in such great dialogue.

Of course, a special thanks to SDS for putting such a cool place together. He has selflessly provided us so much for so long, it is almost hard to believe. And kudos to the mods, for keeping the lid on, and making things work.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not all it's cracked open to be.

Have a tequila instead. It makes him light on his feet, in a kind of Twinkle Toes Flinstone way.

672832[/snapback]

Ah, that Fred. What an actor!

So sad. He's so damn young, too. Maybe he'll come around. I'll  pray the rosary for him.  :lol:

672971[/snapback]

That'll show him, he doesn't believe in prayer. Bet you have him swilling by this evening. It'll be Rich's own little miracle.

It's not all it's cracked open to be.

Have a tequila instead. It makes him light on his feet, in a kind of Twinkle Toes Flinstone way.

672832[/snapback]

Really? Might have to try that tomorrow.

I'd like to thank the following posters for continuing a great tradition of spirited, rational, reasonable discussion here on the Wall:

672820[/snapback]

LMAO!

I want to thank you for being able to make me laugh on an internet message board. (More then a dozen times, at least)

Most people who attempt humor through text, don't always have success. Heck, I've tried and failed so bad, someone has threatened to beat me up. (not here)

Bill from NYC, I want to thank you. You and I have had several differences over the last couple of years (usually me saying something, then wishing I hadn't), and through PM's we always worked it out.

You are a class act, and very tolerant human being. (at least with this jackass) :lol:

P.S.- No, I'm not crying (just peeling onions)