My plan for the bills

Bills should Draft all the o-lineman they can in this draft to make the line solid for NEXT YEAR.

They should then lose all there games this year to secure the first overall pick in the draft and select.......Brady Quinn.

Seriously though what are the chances we will be that bad? Would LOVE to see us get this kid.

BTW I never hope for a loss but this would be a great booby prize.

Bills should Draft all the o-lineman they can in this draft to make the line solid for NEXT YEAR.

They should then lose all there games this year to secure the first overall pick in the draft and select.......Brady Quinn.

Seriously though what are the chances we will be that bad?  Would LOVE to see us get this kid.

671926[/snapback]

What?

Seriously though what are the chances we will be that bad?  Would LOVE to see us get this kid.

671926[/snapback]

You said Booby. :huh::huh::P:P:huh:B-)

Seriously I believe you build a great team from the line of scrimmage back on both sides of the ball. I see us doing that this year insofar as possible. I hope we get one of the two premier defensive tackles, an offensive lineman or two in the second, and perhaps one of the depth defensive tackles later on. Anything else we get will be gravy. We get the lines squared away we will be a mediocre to good team this year (huge assumption...one of the QB's steps up) Next year we can get us a qb if needed, and work on WR, TE, Linebackers, and DB.

671926[/snapback]

Did someone say boobies?

post-2006-1146161756_thumb.jpg

671926[/snapback]

Maybe we trade all our picks this year to move up & take Hawk.

Then next year we take Brady Quinn #1 overall,

and AJ Hawk, Brady Quinn, and Brady Quinn's sister are all in Buffalo! B-):huh:

Did someone say boobies?

671996[/snapback]

I like this guy. The ideal draft day scenario would be to trade down to 12, pick up a 3rd and a 5th or 6th, and Bunkley will still be available. Then, with that addition on the D-line intact, stock up on O-linemen and maybe use one of those extra thirds on a good change of pace back, such as Maurice Drew.

Maybe we trade all our picks this year to move up & take Hawk.

Then next year we take Brady Quinn #1 overall,

and AJ Hawk, Brady Quinn, and Brady Quinn's sister are all in Buffalo! B-)  :huh:

671997[/snapback]

Keep AJ Hawk. Those Buckeye LBs are always sure things, but I do like Brady's sister.

I would suggest pay them, (my plan for the bills) No one can live in the dark, without cable and without a phone.

Offensive linemen take time. OL are like wine, sometimes you have to wait for them to mature. While defensive players are like Beer, they have a short shelf life, so drink them as soon as you get them. That being said, address skill positions in this draft, get a TE, a Back up RB, but don't over do it on the line. we should have a good cap next year, and we can sign the top LT, and a good guard. But in the mean time surround ourselves with talent. And you are entertaining the idea of L-L-Losing, I can not agree with that. If we lose we lose. but not this way

Seriously I believe you build a great team from the line of scrimmage back on both sides of the ball.  I see us doing that this year insofar as possible. I hope we get one of the two premier defensive tackles, an offensive lineman or two in the second, and perhaps one of the depth defensive tackles later on.  Anything else we get will be gravy.  We get the lines squared away we will be a mediocre to good team this year (huge assumption...one of the QB's steps up) Next year we can get us a qb if needed, and work on WR, TE, Linebackers, and DB.

671989[/snapback]

I totally agree w/ you. That's why I have always been in the Ngata/D'Brick/Bunkley camp and the anti Huff camp.

Although, I would really love to trade down and still get Bunk. :lol: