Anybody think Brick will be this year's

Brick, as a pass blocker, is already an accomplished player and will hold his own from the get go in the league. It's his run blocking that will need to be the focus of his efforts to become a "great one".

I think Da Brick will be another Richmond Webb-type. Good solid player who will have many Pro Bowl appearances...but when his team is in a big playoff game and he's up against some mean physical prick like Joey Porter or Richard Seymour, he will fold hard. ;)

Winston Justice is cleary a more "badass" name.

670547[/snapback]

You're kidding!

Winston Justice is a "kitty" name compared to...

DA BRICK

What an absolutely classic O-Line name.

It sounds so....unmovable.

Justice?....

Just us

Just ass

It all sounds a bit effeminate

;)

Of course, Offensive Lineman that are unmovable tend to, you know, suck.

Mike Williams was pretty much "DBrick" because of how fat he was.

We need offensive lineman that move, not ones that are bricks.

670604[/snapback]

D'Brickashaw Ferguson does remind me so much of Mike Williams. They could be twins.

I think Da Brick will be another Richmond Webb-type. Good solid player who will have many Pro Bowl appearances...but when his team is in a big playoff game and he's up against some mean physical prick like Joey Porter or Richard Seymour, he will fold hard. :o

670576[/snapback]

Good point. Richmond Webb was entirely to blame when the Dolphins lost because he wasn't tough enough. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. I just find it to be very funny when a Bills fan insults a LT such as Webb, who was better than any LT we ever had, although Wolford WAS a monster. :P

Good point. Richmond Webb was entirely to blame when the Dolphins lost because he wasn't tough enough.  ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. I just find it to be very funny when a Bills fan insults a LT such as Webb, who was better than any LT we ever had, although Wolford WAS a monster.  :o

670685[/snapback]

No, Loser Dan was much more responsible for the Felons' big-game losses... once he got that deer-in-the-headlights look, you knew the game was over. :P

But Webb sure didn't help matters any, and he was no Will Wolford either. Unlike Webb, Wolford brought it every week. :lol:

No, Loser Dan was much more responsible for the Felons' big-game losses... once he got that deer-in-the-headlights look, you knew the game was over.  ;)

But Webb sure didn't help matters any, and he was no Will Wolford either. Unlike Webb, Wolford brought it every week. :P

670695[/snapback]

Webb owned Bruce, and not many players can say that.

I think Da Brick will be another Richmond Webb-type. Good solid player who will have many Pro Bowl appearances...but when his team is in a big playoff game and he's up against some mean physical prick like Joey Porter or Richard Seymour, he will fold hard. ;)

670576[/snapback]

Yup, Richmond webb should have oened more holes for that phenomenal dolphins running game in the 80's and 90's. If he played better, all those great backs the fins had would have been able to run all over everyone. Rest easy Marino and Co, it was webb's fault you guys choked every year.

I cant believe that webb gave up 62 points against the jags either.

Dropping down to the last third of round 1?

670326[/snapback]

Why not? happened with Udeze and Wilfork in 2004. I remember they were considered Top 10 picks. In fact I wanted us to draft Udeze with the #13 pick.

They ended up going 20-21 respectively. Wilfork going to the Patsies made me sick.