Sopranos....

Buftex

Tonights episode was as dark, and funny as ever....legendary film actress Lauren Bacall makes a rare television appearence, just to take a nasty right hook to the face....Frankie Valli gets shot in the forhead...Artie shoots the rabbit in his garden, only to serve it up to some customers...

There were so many good lines in this one, it is hard to remember them all...my favorite:

Artie to Tony: "Just because you know how to eat, you know how to run a resteraunt?"

Anytime Christopher gets Hollywood in his focus, the results are classic...

Anyone notice David Chases' Hitchcock-like cameo in the final scene?

God, I love this show....outside of Bills football, and Sabres playoff games, there is nothing the boob-tube offers that I enjoy more....

Tonights episode was as dark, and funny as ever....legendary film actress Lauren Bacall makes a rare television appearence, just to take a nasty right hook to the face....Frankie Valli gets shot in the forhead...Artie shoots the rabbit in his garden, only to serve it up to some customers...

There were so many good lines in this one, it is hard to remember them all...my favorite:

Artie to Tony:  "Just because you know how to eat, you know how to run a resteraunt?"

Anytime Christopher gets Hollywood in his focus, the results are classic...

Anyone notice David Chases' Hitchcock-like cameo in the final scene?

God, I love this show....outside of Bills football, and Sabres playoff games, there is nothing the boob-tube offers that I enjoy more....

668622[/snapback]

I just got done watching it myself.....When they focus on Artie, the results are usually pretty good. His balls have apparently gotten significantly larger since season 5 :)

The rabbit scene was classic....as soon as you saw it munching in his garden, you knew it was in some deep sh--. I thought it was brilliant how they didn't show him getting a gun or anything....you go from when Artie first saw it, to his grimmace, to the thing getting whacked and Artie stomping out of the house mumbling, "take that, mother f****r! LOL

I was hoping Vito would get wacked today!! He's signed for 4-5 more episodes so that whole thing will drag out. Also, the trademags have a spoilers alleging he takes Finn the finnochio way unvoluntarily in a violent scene that "cast members walked off the stage disgusted." Now, I dont want to see that, just wack him and lets get on to the mob war with Phil already. I wanna go to the mattresses. Also, if it's the last season I hope Christopher get it.

I tihnk Tony will die and Baccala will run things as a puppet for Janice. Or you have the much less likely scenario that AJ grows up in his father's footsteps. Cept AJ is a loser.

I was hoping Vito would get wacked today!! He's signed for 4-5 more episodes so that whole thing will drag out. Also, the trademags have a spoilers alleging he takes Finn the finnochio way unvoluntarily in a violent scene that "cast members walked off the stage disgusted." Now, I dont want to see that, just wack him and lets get on to the mob war with Phil already. I wanna go to the mattresses. Also, if it's the last season I hope Christopher get it.

I tihnk Tony will die and Baccala will run things as a puppet for Janice. Or you have the much less likely scenario that AJ grows up in his father's footsteps. Cept AJ is a loser.

668649[/snapback]

THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS!!!! A little warning next time.

edit: spoiler thread title was not there at the time of this post.

when Tony: has his heart attack, gets wacked, commits suicide, or any of many other ways to end his reign than-

Chrissy will take over with Silvio as the behind the scenes #2 again. Chrissy is showing his mafia smarts more and more this year (interlaced with incredibly funny stupid comments that show what a knuckle head he is as far as world events etc- like when he was explaining how he didn't think the arab credit card guy was not al-qaeda because he had a dog 2 shows back)

there will not be a melding of the Soprano/Leotardo factions

Vito- soon to be dead and gay currently

Paulie- soon to be dead and no brains currently

Silvio- doesn't want the job

Bobby- too stupid and lazy

Benny- too young but becoming a little Chrissy recently

Janice- no way, she'd be scattered across dumps in jersey within 45 minutes if she tried something

AJ- not for another 15 years but maybe if he gets up with the boys and works his way up

Meadow- possibly but farfetched: only if something weird happens that turns her to the dark side

Carmella- she'll just collect the money and turn into kitty's wife II

the rest of the mugs that sit around the table don't have it in them

Did anyone take note of the fact that they never showed Benny giving Artie the money Tony left in the fishwrapper?

669045[/snapback]

I noticed that too...also, Christopher offers Tony stolen airplane tickets to Austrailia, from Lauren Bacalls goodie bag! Remember, stolen plane tickets are what got Tony busted way back in the second season. I was surprised Tony didn't flinch...plane tickets can always be traced!

THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS!!!! A little warning next time.

edit: spoiler thread title was not there at the time of this post.

668706[/snapback]

Don't sweat it...I am an obsessive "Soprannos" fan, and have yet to read one accurate prediction, or "inside scoop" over the years...I did read something where Chase has them film scenes that will never be used, to throw off snoops! Very covert operation they run there..... :w00t:

"Listen...you don't sh-- where you eat.  And you certainly don't sh-- where I eat."

:)

669522[/snapback]

Awesome line! I half expected Tony to go a little more ape sh-- on him though....

So what's up with the two arabs?  They seem to be at the BING every week!  Sooner or later I'm looking for them to cross the wrong people, maybe like the Russians a couple of seasons ago. :)

669908[/snapback]

Just a Hunch.....I think Tony calls the feds on them.

Just a Hunch.....I think Tony calls the feds on them.

669909[/snapback]

I think you're probably right.....now that those two Feds are doing the homeland security thing instead of chasing around the family, seems like that will come into play at some point.

I think you're probably right.....now that those two Feds are doing the homeland security thing instead of chasing around the family, seems like that will come into play at some point.

669921[/snapback]

If the FEDS are too busy maybe the guys from American Express could pay them a visit. :)

If the FEDS are too busy maybe the guys from American Express could pay them a visit. :)

669949[/snapback]

;) Those guys meant business!