Uniforms

I say, keep the road unis.  The two-tone AFL style is cool.

Throw the home unis on a big bonfire in the RWS parking lot.  Replace them with the throwbacks.

Mike

668393[/snapback]

Ditto. Their current road unis are way better than their old ones. :)

I agree. I liked the odl jerseys, but we looked exactly like the giants. I like the new jerseys and i like the throwbacks too. I hope we keep the current situation with wearing the throwbacks a few times per year.

Also, i dont think this board gives the real representation of how much people like the jerseys. Frankly, most fans dont care that much, and the overwhelming hate for the new jerseys seems to be limited to TBD. Most people i know back home, and some friends i have in other cities have no problems with the new ones.

668302[/snapback]

So to sum up... you like everything and this message board is out of touch with real fans. Funny how most of your posts offer no insight whatsoever while managing to accomplish nothing more than ripping on the board in general. Do you actually enjoy posting here or is therapy just too expensive? :)

i sure hope so..............i'd like to see the throwbacks with 1974-1984?? helmets..................if we cant have those the 90's unis would be just as good...but i really liked the throwbacks this year,i just dont really care for the red standing buffalo,but i love the 70's blue buffalo on the helmets that would look awesome with the throwbacks.go bills in"06

668138[/snapback]

Oh man those white helmets were the best!

Are we going back to the old uniforms, pre ToDo .

The reason I raise the question is the Bills website has changed it's colors back to the old ( Royal?)blue..

I hope this happens.

Has anyone heard of a change?

668111[/snapback]

I kind of got lost in this thread with blue being something other than, well blue.

I don't know if we have this argument if we're 12-4 rather than 5-11. We'll see...

Damn it, what is Ralph doing right now

This team is wasting their time with such small stuff as the Draft and FA's. They should be devoting all their time to getting the correct uniform cause thats what wins ball games. And we have to go back to the old colours, uniforms, styles cause then we will be winners!

They are just uniforms. I could careless if they went on the field wearing pink uniforms, if they win games, thats all that matters to me.

This team is wasting their time with such small stuff as the Draft and FA's. They should be devoting all their time to getting the correct uniform cause thats what wins ball games. And we have to go back to the old colours, uniforms, styles cause then we will be winners!

They are just uniforms. I could careless if they went on the field wearing pink uniforms, if they win games, thats all that matters to me.

668793[/snapback]

At least having decent looking uniforms won;t hurt my eyes as the team struggles through another rebuilding year.

Out with the clown clothes.

Bring back the old colors

Bummer. Because The Bills have some of the most seriously ugly threads in the HISTORY of the NFL! Their unis have matched their record in the recent past for being deplorably unwatchable and hideously bad. I think that Pixyland guy could do a better job than the incumbent.

668135[/snapback]

Agreed, everyone around the league liked the throwback's. It would be wise for Marv & Co to make it a current unis instead of the ugliest in the league

So to sum up... you like everything and this message board is out of touch with real fans. Funny how most of your posts offer no insight whatsoever while managing to accomplish nothing more than ripping on the board in general. Do you actually enjoy posting here or is therapy just too expensive?  :w00t:

668625[/snapback]

No i am not ripping the board. i'm saying that all of the hate about the jerseys that i've encountered has come from the board. most others that i know dont mind or really like the jerseys.

I didnt say the message board is out fo touch with real fans either. But the board represents a different demographic of bills fans, the most hardcore ones. The general consensus and opinions here arent always the consensus of all bills fans.

668793[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure they can get the uniforms fixed and manage the roster effectively at the same time.

For what it is worth, I think that the present uniforms are terrible (especially the home ones). The sooner they get rid of them, the better.

The Bills should go back to our super bowl unis and use the throwback unis for two games.

Everytime I see videos of our unis during the super bowl years and that era, I am reminded about how great they were. They were definitely among the best in the league. Now they are among the worst.

For those of you who think they looked just like the Giants, that argument is now completely moot.

For what it is worth, I think that the present uniforms are terrible (especially the home ones).  The sooner they get rid of them, the better.

The Bills should go back to our super bowl unis and use the throwback unis for two games. 

Everytime I see videos of our unis during the super bowl years and that era, I am reminded about how great they were.  They were definitely among the best in the league.  Now they are among the worst.

For those of you who think they looked just like the Giants, that argument is now completely moot.

669134[/snapback]

The only way anyone knew you were wearing a 90s Bills versus a 90s Giants jersey was to walk around wearing a helmet. That got old in a hurry, let me tell you.

If the Bills do change uniforms again, I'd like them to go to the 70s style -- essentially the throwbacks they wore last year with the charging buffalo on the white helmet.

The only current combination I like is the road jersey worn with the blue pants.

The only way anyone knew you were wearing a 90s Bills versus a 90s Giants jersey was to walk around wearing a helmet.  That got old in a hurry, let me tell you.

669171[/snapback]

Of course, that is no longer true given the Giants' unis today.

The fact of the matter is those unis looked great. There was no real reason to change to the present ones for aesthetic reasons. I miss them just like I miss the Sabres unis that predate the present ones.