Sabres Game: Campbell just destroyed a Flyer

Talonz

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

second OT folks!  When will this games end!  It's so exciting.  Our fans are probably the most energetic people in the entire NHL.  It good to be a Sabre's fan, isn't it.

667825[/snapback]

I would have been happier without the second Flyer's goal with about 2 and a half minutes to go. They can't seem to get ANYTHING past Esche.

TONY LYDMAN IS HAVING THE WORST FUGGIN GAME I'VE EVER SEEN PLAYED BY A DEFENSEMAN. YES I KNOW I'M "SHOUTING". LETTIN OFF STEAM.

FUGGIN FUG FUG SCHIT ASS BEOTCH FUG

thank you.

667824[/snapback]

Yea, he is SUCKING tonight. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They stopped selling beer after thhe 2nd. our crowd is on fumes and still going strong!!!

667833[/snapback]

:P

But what do you think the Sabres need to do in order to win this game?

I think we need more big hits, which will eventually send all of there players to the hospital for the night. Then I will be 5 Sabres players vs. Esche. And we win! :lol:

TONY LYDMAN IS HAVING THE WORST FUGGIN GAME I'VE EVER SEEN PLAYED BY A DEFENSEMAN. YES I KNOW I'M "SHOUTING". LETTIN OFF STEAM.

FUGGIN FUG FUG SCHIT ASS BEOTCH FUG

thank you.

667824[/snapback]

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!

Thank God they won... :lol:

Did you see that dude's eyes?

He was completely destroyed.

667817[/snapback]

Yeah, it was kinda sick actually. Look at the way his arm doesn't move as he falls....I'm pretty sure he was unconcious long before he ever hit the ice.

Campbell isn't that big a guy, but when he lines someone up, he can really lower the boom. Even though I hate the flyers, I hope that guy is OK....thats the kind of hit that can end careers.

Yeah, it was kinda sick actually.  Look at the way his arm doesn't move as he falls....I'm pretty sure he was unconcious long before he ever hit the ice.

Campbell isn't that big a guy, but when he lines someone up, he can really lower the boom.  Even though I hate the flyers, I hope that guy is OK....thats the kind of hit that can end careers.

667880[/snapback]

I think that if there was something besides the concussion, they would have brought out the board and neck brace.

Yeah, it was kinda sick actually.  Look at the way his arm doesn't move as he falls....I'm pretty sure he was unconcious long before he ever hit the ice.

Campbell isn't that big a guy, but when he lines someone up, he can really lower the boom.  Even though I hate the flyers, I hope that guy is OK....thats the kind of hit that can end careers.

667880[/snapback]

He wears the other sweater.........fug him. If you can't skate with the big boys, stay on the pond.

I think that if there was something besides the concussion, they would have brought out the board and neck brace.

667884[/snapback]

I'm surprised they didn't anyway, though the guy's head didn't really snap back. That hit coulda killed a normal person.

Hockey RULES!