Machiavelli personality test

millbank

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably would have scored higher if the test could take into account why I disagree with PT Barnum: suckers are born WAY more frequently than every minute.  <_<

666086[/snapback]

Wuss. :w00t:

Perfect Score - 100. ;)

68, damn I was shooting for 69.

666050[/snapback]

Here's mine, I got the 69.

The Machiavelli personality test has a range of 0-100

Your Machiavelli score is: 69

You are a high Mach, you endorse Machiavelli's opinions.

Most people fall somewhere in the middle, but there's a significant minority at either extreme.

Like I said...I would have had a perfect score...save that I didn't think the PT Barnum question was Machiavellian enough.  I ought to get extra credit just for that.

666220[/snapback]

Failure to account for the fact that the quiz was put together by Salon should actually LOWER your score. :P

Machiavelli would NOT be impressed. :lol::D

95.  Same as me. 

Of course, no one who scored a 95 on the test would admit to being ieatcrayonz anyway...unless they weren't, and chose to lie to distract you from the true ieatcrayonz, in true Machiavellian fashion...

And the funny thing is...apparently only you and Ed don't know who ieatcrayonz is.  Which doesn't say a whole hell of a lot for your powers of deduction.  :lol:

666150[/snapback]

i don't know who crayonz is either but i'm guessing it's someone who would post more often during the periods that i was a less frequent poster.

i don't know who crayonz is either but i'm guessing it's someone who would post more often during the periods that i was a less frequent poster.

666359[/snapback]

If you're girlfriend's favorite movie star is named NEMO........

you might be a pedophile.

The Machiavelli personality test has a range of 0-100

Your Machiavelli score is: 77

You are a high Mach, you endorse Machiavelli's opinions.

Most people fall somewhere in the middle, but there's a significant minority at either extreme.