Nancy Grace.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when she gets more emotional than her guests. Well, let me clarify, since she's always more emotional than her guests.

I love when she's more emotional than her guests who knew/know the victims of the crimes they're discussing.

I'm sure nothing's better than having your child kidnapped and then having to go on CNN to tell Nancy Grace to calm down about it. :)

I cannot STAND her. She makes EVERYTHING seem like the most emotional event in the history of the world.

664065[/snapback]

First, I somewhat agree with you. That said, if you learn about her past you will gain a better appreciation as to her disposition. If I recall correctly, she has gone through more than I would wish on any of the a**holes of this board.

Not to defend her, but there are more drama-whores than her; in fact, I withstand her given her background. I am not sure many would be able to handle what she has.

Sure bad mouth her but choose a proverb before you speak (a)"...walk a mile in her shoes" or (b) "...lest we be judged"

I am just sayin.

First, I somewhat agree with you.  That said, if you learn about her past you will gain a better appreciation as to her disposition.  If I recall correctly, she has gone through more than I would wish on any of the a**holes of this board.

Not to defend her, but there are more drama-whores than her; in fact, I withstand her given her background.  I am not sure many would be able to handle what she has.

Sure bad mouth her but choose a proverb before you speak (a)"...walk a mile in her shoes"  or (b) "...lest we be judged"

I am just sayin.

664394[/snapback]

What happened?

What happened?

664399[/snapback]

Per a CNN press release: Yes, I know, I know..I tried to link but no such luck:

"A lover of Shakespearean literature, Grace’s plan to become an English professor was derailed by the random murder of her fiancé. The incident propelled her to enroll in law school and set her on the path to become a felony prosecutor and an outspoken victims’ rights advocate. Grace helped staff the hotline at an Atlanta Battered Women's Center for 10 years."

Per a CNN press release:  Yes, I know, I know..I tried to link but no such luck:

"A lover of Shakespearean literature, Grace’s plan to become an English professor was derailed by the random murder of her fiancé. The incident propelled her to enroll in law school and set her on the path to become a felony prosecutor and an outspoken victims’ rights advocate. Grace helped staff the hotline at an Atlanta Battered Women's Center for 10 years."

664404[/snapback]

She is also the daughter of Gloria Allred. I imagine that also played a part in going to law school.