Who would you be terribly disappointed to see at 8

I wouldn't mind if the Bills picked up any of these guys at #8...

Pipe dreams...Folks likely gone before we pick (in order of who I would like the Bills to get). I would take any of these players if they dropped to us.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Mario Williams

Reggie Bush

Vernon Davis

A.J Hawk

Matt Lienart

Vince Young

Great consolation prizes in order of what I would like to see assuming the other 7 are gone

Haloti Ngata- I just watched the Bengals game again and our DL got blown off the ball. They did much worse than our OL did. Teams that run the cover 2 successfully usually have a Big Nasty in the middle. Look at the Bucs with McFarland and Sapp before him. The colts had smaller DT's for years and usually got mowed down. They did better this year when Corey Simon was in.

Michael Huff- Losing Milloy is gonna hurt. This would help.

People I would rather not have but I would eventually get over it, if Marv and co. took.

Broderick Bunkley- Erik Flowers Jr. Maybe a little better :P We already have our smaller DT in Tripplett

Winston Justice- Big character risk IMO.

Jimmy Williams- We are only borrowing Nate this year.

Jay Cutler- JP Losman Jr. Would rather not give up on Losman so quick and waste the pick.

Nobody else is worth it.........

i would hate it if the bills picked any QB

i would not be too thrilled if they picked winston justice, but i would wait to see him play before blowing up

i would be ok with them drafting ngata or bunkley, but not ecstatic

i would love the bills to draft michael huff or vernon davis

I'd be dissapointed with Ngata, happy with bunkley, justice, huff or a trade down. Just cause your a lard ass doesn't mean you're gonna be a good dt. Bunkley is faster, strong as an ox, and can also get interior pressure where as Ngata may be able to clog a hole but he wont make plays upfield. Where as Bunkley has the strength to hold point or make plays in the backfield.

I'd be dissapointed with Vernon Davis as we could get someone like USC'S Dominique Byrd in or a Joe Klopfenstein in the 3rd or Leonard Pope in the 2nd maybe, no reason to blow a wad on a te at 8.

I wouldn't be dissapointed with a qb as long as it's not Jay Cutler aka the next Kyle Boller. I'd prefer not to draft a qb unless by some miracle Matt Leinart falls to us.

I'd be dissapointed with trading up. We have far too many needs to throw away picks, unless of of course it's for Mario Williams then I'll be happier then a pig in mud.

I'll be happy with any of the following. Bunkley, Huff or a trade down.

I'm going to assume that the Blls wouldn't be stupid enough to draft a QB in that 8 spot. But considering that they just dumped Moulds, Milloy, Adams and Williams then proceeeded to give Peerless Price a 10million dollar contract, maybe I shouldn't be so hasty. :P

I'd say my biggest disappointment would be to see them take a QB at 8 when they already may have 3 viable ones on the roster.

After that I think the biggest disappointment would be AJ Hawk.

I don't care anymore.

I just don't want Marv to fall asleep while we're on the clock and lose a chance to move down and pick up another player - if all that's on the board at #8 could be had at #12-15.

659434[/snapback]

Maybe thats not such a bad idea. Marv falls asleep Bills move up three or four spots and take a player they are more comfortable with at a reduced price. You know Ralph is trying to pinch pennies these days... Wonder what the Honorable Senator from New York has to say....

Plug in Hillary face....

NO Not you, Chuck!!!

NO:

Any DE except for Mario Williams. Just say no to Kamerion Wimbley or Manny Lawson.

Any WR in the first round. No Shrimptonio Holmes.

A RB under 218 pounds. I will board the LenDale train, however.

i would be pissed if the bills took a qb,rb,or wr..........................

i would be pleased if the bills ended up with ........mario williams, aj hawk, d'brick fergerson..................i would be ok with huff,ngata or even jonathan joseph

i would hate it if the bills picked any QB

i would not be too thrilled if they picked winston justice, but i would wait to see him play before blowing up

i would be ok with them drafting ngata or bunkley, but not ecstatic

i would love the bills to draft michael huff or vernon davis

659341[/snapback]

Ummm. a S or a TE would be a luxury pick. Outside of OL DL I would only want a QB. If you think Losman or Nall is the QB of the future youre smoking grass.