This is how I see our Draft

I know how ridiculous it is to try and map out the entire draft, but i have been looking at some names and statistics and i think that this Mock Draft would fit Buffalo perfectly...

Round 1: Brodrick Bunkley, DT, Florida State (Michael Huff)

Try to trade down and take Bunkley to solve DT problems. This may only be possible if a quarterback falls to Buffalo's position. Let's say it is Jay Cutler for an example. Jay Cutler is being wooed by Minnesota but i say we trade the pick to a team like Arizona or Cleveland. I say that we trade to one of those teams because Baltimore wants Bunkley or Ngata, and i would not want to give them the oppotunity to draft which ever one they like more.

If we cannot trade down, we draft Michael Huff. Only due to the fact that Marv loves a good safety. i.e. Henry Jones and Kurt Schultz.

I would prefer Bunkley.

If we do trade down, we would most likely pick up a draft pick. In which case i think we should say it is a third round pick.

2.Mrcus McNeil, Auburn, OT

I think it is absolutely vital that we get a stud tackle in this years draft. We all bought into the Donahoe b.s. about Mike Gandy or any other chump he brought in at tackle (Mike Williams) and thought we were set at the position. Jonas Jennings was lured out to San Francisco with more money than he can spend and more money than he is worth. McNeil would upgrade Buffalo's line almost instantly.

3a.Charles Spencer, OT, Pittsburgh

I know you think he is a tackle, but i think he would have more success as a guard. He has the quickness to be very effective as a pulling guard and has the size to pass block. Also his experience at tackle would help with his pass blocking abilities. On a side note, Ruben Brown went to Pittsburgh and moved from tackle to guard and look at how well he turned out. Marv knows it is extremely important to have a guy like Brown as an anchor on your line.

3b.Demario Minter, CB, Georgia

I know we don't need help at the starting corner position, but this would more be a nickel back selection so that we would not be relying heavily on Kevin Thomas - who is still recovering from surgery - Eric King, or Jabari Greer.

3c. (from Cleveland) Greg Blue, S, Georgia or Darnell Bing, S, USC

Let's face it we need help at safety. I think Troy Vincent is fine but i think that it is quite frightening when you think that Coy Wire may start at SS. Wire is a good special teams player but cannot pass cover to save his god damn life. Blue or Bing would add the competitive nature needed at safety if we do not draft Huff.

4. Maurice Stovall, WR, Notre Dame

Moulds' exit stage left has left a huge hole in the Buffalo offense. was it wrong to get rid of Moulds? It is too early to say. The one thing that is has left the Bills is without a receiver over 6'0". Stovall is a giant bulky guy who could be a serious threat in the red zone. This would take pressure off of Evans, Parrish, Reed, and Davis, and would give Losman one hell of a target to throw to.

5a. Kevin Boothe, OG, Cornell

Now i know he is an Ivy League prospect, but Marv loves smart guys. Boothe would be a project guy that would have the probability on his side of working out. He is a logical pick when thinking of Marv Levy. He stands at 6'5", and weighs 325 pounds, so he is a giant. I think he would not be able to step right in and compete for a starting job, but i could see him replacing Villarial in a couple of years, if not next year.

5b. Leon Washington, RB, Florida State

Shaud Williams is a scat back, not a back up running back. Leon Washington has the ability to move the ball upfield and has the size that Shaud Williams lacks. With the addition of Washington and the activation of Lionel Gates, i think the Bills could have a dominating backfield that would live up to the potential of being the "smash mouth" team Donahoe wanted.

6. Gerrick McPherson, CB, Maryland

Another project pick with a lot of potential. He has not had an interception since his freshman year but i think that he could play on the practice squad and have time to develop.

7a. Brandon McKinney, DT, Michigan State

Played for Michigan State and another guy who has potential and could potentially wipe LaWaylon Brown off the septh chart.

7b. Willie Reed, WR, Florida State

As Donahoe proved, you can never have enough kick returners.

That completes what i think would be a great draft for the Bills because it would fill the holes on our team with concrete instead of mud. Example of "mud": Bennie Anderson, "Concrete": Orlando Pace. So look it over and tell me what you think. If you think any adjustments are needed, suggest them.

Until i get back, "Talk amongst yourselves."

Interesting draft. Dunno if Bing will be there in the 3rd, he'll probably go in the second.

Leon Washington would be well worth a 5th rounder as our backup RB.The guy can flat out play.

As for willie reed, consider him the poor mans warrick dunn. here at fsu, he did the most damage lined up out wide or catching passes out fo the backfield. You could do worse than him in round 7.

I like Maurice Stovall too, but I do not see him lasting until the 4th round. More like 2nd round to me.

For WR's over 6'0" who could be around by then, look at Hank Baskett or Jason Avant.

I also like Bunkley a lot too, but not with the 8th pick overall. If we trade down a few notches and can land him there I'd be very happy.

You do not see the Bills drafting a LB at all? I know it is'nt a glaring need, but let's get some new blood in there. Someone who could give our backup's a run for their money.

I like Maurice Stovall too, but I do not see him lasting until the 4th round. More like 2nd round to me.

For WR's over 6'0" who could be around by then, look at Hank Baskett or Jason Avant.

I also like Bunkley a lot too, but not with the 8th pick overall. If we trade down a few notches and can land him there I'd be very happy.

You do not see the Bills drafting a LB at all? I know it is'nt a glaring need, but let's get some new blood in there. Someone who could give our backup's a run for their money.

656087[/snapback]

I don't know about the linebackers. You can always pick one up as an undrafted free agent. For example: Mario Haggan and Josh Stamer.

Um, Sam Aiken is 6'2." Andre Davis is 5'1" Aiken is probably not a threat to start, though Andre Davis just might. You stated Buffalo has no WRs over 6.' Let's strive for a little more accuracy here. I sure wouldn't mind drafting a big one though.

I like it...no question...

I especially like the Top. I think getting Bunkley in a Trade Down would be great. I like the idea of an OT in the 2nd, and I really feel Charles Spencer has a chance to be a quality NFL OG.

I doubt the Bills go CB as early as the 3rd. King and Greer both Played a lot in 2005 and they are both real young still. And if KT comes back that's PLENTY of depth at CB. I think the Bills are in desperate Need of an Outside Pass Rusher, a DE or an OLB, and I hope they address that Need on Day 1. The Saftey Pick in the 3rd Round is just about right too...

I certainly like Stovall who could provide some match-up problems in the Red Zone.

Give me a Pass Rusher in the 3rd instead of a CB and I'd take it... :(

I like it...no question...

I especially like the Top. I think getting Bunkley in a Trade Down would be great. I like the idea of an OT in the 2nd, and I really feel Charles Spencer has a chance to be a quality NFL OG.

I doubt the Bills go CB as early as the 3rd. King and Greer both Played a lot in 2005 and they are both real young still. And if KT comes back that's PLENTY of depth at CB. I think the Bills are in desperate Need of an Outside Pass Rusher, a DE or an OLB, and I hope they address that Need on Day 1. The Saftey Pick in the 3rd Round is just about right too...

I certainly like Stovall who could provide some match-up problems in the Red Zone.

Give me a Pass Rusher in the 3rd instead of a CB and I'd take it... :(

656245[/snapback]

I agree on the pass rusher.

I think we may see a defensive end on Day 1...possibly as early as Round 2...

It's a okay to pretty good draft, but a poor mock. McNeill won't be there in the second, Spencer won't be there in the third. Sure, there is always a chance that a player will fall, but when you're doing a mock, should you count on that?

Bunkley is a good prospect but he doesn't have Pro Bowl potential. The only guy in that 8 to 14 area (so even after a small trade down from 8) who is sure-fire to be a great player is Chad Greenway.

It's a okay to pretty good draft, but a poor mock.  McNeill won't be there in the second, Spencer won't be there in the third.  Sure, there is always a chance that a player will fall, but when you're doing a mock, should you count on that?

Bunkley is a good prospect but he doesn't have Pro Bowl potential.  The only guy in that 8 to 14 area (so even after a small trade down from 8) who is sure-fire to be a great player is Chad Greenway.

656304[/snapback]

"I don't want Pro Bowl players, i want Super Bowl players". -Marv Levy

Um, Sam Aiken is 6'2."  Andre Davis is 5'1" 

656204[/snapback]

man thats small <_<

just kidding i know what you mean lol, but the thing is that aiken doesnt play big if you know what im talking about. Evans to me plays bigger than what he is. He's only listed at 5'11'' but can jump for the ball, i dont see that ability with aiken, maybe its just because he hasnt had the reps yet but i just dont see him as a threat.