Schedule............

Winning on the road is simply out of the question,With that being said..........

We do beat the Jets once,the fellons once and we beat the Titans, and I`ll even throw in the Packers if Farve retires, but thats about it!.........Paying for Direct TV to watch the Bills this year might be like paying $80 for a 5 ounce box of liver!

How is winning on the road impossible for this team?

I always figured if they could win a game at home, why can't they do it on the road? The only difference is preparing yourself mentally to adjust to crowd noise. The problem last year was coaching, we got rid of that, why can't this new coaching staff possibly more sucessful?

After looking over the schedule , I like the fact that 4 "warm weather " teams play in Buffalo during our winter : Nov. 26 Jacksonville , Dec. 3 San Diego , Dec. 17 Miam, Dec. 24 Tennessee . Of those team's, Jacksonville play's pretty good in cold weather . I think we have an advantage with the other three . San Diego is a great team but they have a new QB and he has to prove himself before I can give them any props. Really San Diago could look alot like the Bills if there new QB is a bust ! I am also glad we dont play any night games . The Bills usually get killled on national TV . Maybe the schedule makers did help us out because I think it's an advantage for the bills NOT to play a night game on national TV.

After looking over the schedule , I like the fact that 4 "warm weather " teams play in Buffalo during our winter :  Nov. 26 Jacksonville ,  Dec. 3 San Diego ,              Dec. 17 Miam, Dec. 24 Tennessee . Of those team's, Jacksonville play's pretty good in cold weather . I think  we have an advantage with  the other three . San Diego is a great team but they have a new QB and he has to prove himself before I can give them any props. Really San Diago could look alot like the Bills  if there new QB is a bust ! I am also glad we dont play any night games . The Bills usually get killled on national TV . Maybe the schedule makers did help us out because I think it's an advantage for the bills NOT to play a night game on national TV.

655274[/snapback]

how is TN a warm weather place LOL

yeah ok

Winning on the road is simply out of the question,With that being said..........

We do beat the Jets once,the fellons once and we beat the Titans, and I`ll even throw in the Packers if Farve retires, but thats about it!.........Paying for Direct TV to watch the Bills this year might be like paying $80 for a 5 ounce box of liver!

655131[/snapback]

The first two games of the year are going to be very tough. It would be great to get a win against Miami. All in all I think the schedule this year looks difficult. I like the fact that we have a home game then a bye and then a home game in the middle of the season. Three weeks at home will be a good thing.

655131[/snapback]

The $ 200.00 for the Direct TV football package is kick a$$ to me . It's money well spent and will be spent every single year . At least this year there is not alot of talk about playoff's and such from the coaching staff . For some reason I have always believed the preseason hype from the last 2 head coaches . :) This year we are prolly going to suck, but I think that Im going to see a young team turn the corner and play consistently well throughout a game , hopefully mid season but even that's probably a pipe dream .

how is TN a warm weather place LOL

yeah ok

655278[/snapback]

Sorry cracker . I should have said "mild" instead of "warm" . I forgot all about the harsh climate and rough winters that the state of TN is noted for .

Tennessee has a temperate climate with short, mild winters. The average annual snowfall for the state is 12 inches. Spring comes in early March bringing flowering trees and shrubs, and warmer weather. Spring temperatures average between 45 and 70 degrees. Summer's full force arrives in the region by mid May, bringing warm weather and higher humidity. The mountains of eastern Tennessee are a great place to escape the hot summer temperatures as the higher elevation cools the air slightly.

Damm thats alot snow !

The average annual snowfall for the state is 12 inches.

655313[/snapback]

Average Annual snow fall of 12"?

Isn't that Buffalos average for the summer months?

I have a feeling Tennessee barely gets the kind of weather they will see in buffalo on x-mas eve when they play here

Average Annual snow fall of 12"?

Isn't that Buffalos average for the summer months?

I have a feeling Tennessee barely gets the kind of weather they will see in buffalo on x-mas eve when they play here

655334[/snapback]

Here is some more facts :

Tennessee has a generally mild climate, but still enjoys the beauty of four distinct seasons.

Average summer temperatures 89 F to 67.5 F

Average winter temperatures 49.4 F to 30.4 F

Average annual rainfall 49.69 inches

Average annual snowfall 5.6 inches in

Memphis

16 inches in

NE Tennessee

They barely get below 32 degrees . I think crackur is high on crack .

I like the sched. I think that the first few will be tuff but we are capable of winning on the road. I believe Jauron will have to install alot more discipline than meathead.

655292[/snapback]

Sorry, but I see us 1-6 after the first 7 games..........how are we going to score a touchdown? Unless its an interception return, kickoff/punt return or fumble return?

Sorry, but I see us 1-6 after the first 7 games..........how are we going to score a touchdown? Unless its an interception return, kickoff/punt return or fumble return?

655355[/snapback]

Well, there's always running... and passing.

But please, don't let me get in the way of the masturbatory gloom. :P

655355[/snapback]

Wow. Let's not be too positive okay?

Well, there's always running... and passing.

But please, don't let me get in the way of the masturbatory gloom.  :(

655925[/snapback]

RUNNING AND PASSING?.......................if we could do that we might win a game...........You fell right into my trap!

NEWS ALERT :.....WE CAN`T RUN OR PASS!!!.If we could we would be competitive!.we can`t and we suck because of it!

I really like our schedule.

1. All 1pm starts. Provides consistency, plus this is the best time to play AND watch football.

2. A good mix of supposed hard and easy games. A few teams we should beat if we have any illusions that we're a decent team. Throw in a few teams that, if we beat; we can build off of and grow confidence in our players and staff.

3. A mid season buy. I hate the buy in week 3.

4. Multiple home games in December! Bring on the snow. There's nothing worse than playing the Dolphins in Dec. in Miami.

I'm starting to feel more optimistic about this season.

i agree with the positive posters here. at least this schedule could give us a glimmer of hope for a somewhat competitive second half. the first two road games are tough, but the team i figure will struggle in those early games anyhow with all the new personnel, new offense and defense to learn, etc. hopefully the bills will get it together at some point this season(i know it's a bit of a stretch) and the winter home games should benefit them. i epecially like miami coming to Buffalo in Dec. the 1pm starts are a huge plus as well, mainly on the road. teams in general don't seem to perform well in late (4pm) road games and i have heard many former players speak about that. most say they find it hard to get really into a game after spending the better part of the day in a hotel room or meeings, etc. i don't really know how accurate that may be, but it's always seemed a logical theory to me.

We are the laughing stock of the league second only to the Lions.  If we lost to them we'll be the worst.

656631[/snapback]

Where did you hear we are the laughing stock of the league? Link?

I can think of a couple more teams that are in worse shape then the Bills

1) Texans - Still no O-line so Carr should be able to send oh so many great passes to Moulds and Bush will be able to win the rushing title in his first year

2) Jets - What makes them better then Buffalo. Star QB? Pennigton may never play close to his previous abilities again (which weren't great in the first place) and Ramsey. Aging RB, and a couple of big holes left from some good veteran linemen. Add to that very young Rookie HC, and not much more changes from a previous horrible season, yeah They should be laughing at Buffalo.

3) Titans - Aging QB they won't even let into camp and could end up owing close to $40 million to this season. Wasted 3rd round pick this year on a RB who is usually hurt or fumbling, or entering a rehab clinic. What are their reason for being superior to Buffalo?

4) Cardinals - Besides getting a new stadium, an extremely high priced RB Indy decided they could win without, and resigning Kurt Warner, what makes them so special? Is a new RB and Stadium going to make them a SB contendor now?

Alot of teams have problems, but most of them atleast have a fan base that is willing to give them a chance under a new GM and Coaching staff. Maybe its not the team in Buffalo that makes them the laughing stock, maybe its the so-called "Fans" that make the other teams look down on us and laugh.