Judge orders mom not to have sex

Judge orders mom not to have sex

A Brevard County mother accused of killing her own child is facing unusual sanctions. A judge has ordered her to not have sex.

Prosecutors say Jaclyn Helsel, 20, gave birth to two babies just seven months apart, and they said she threw the second one out with the trash. So, a judge is trying to make sure she does not get pregnant again.

Helsel was originally ordered held without bail, but she was released on Friday morning after a judge agreed to a $35,000 bail. Last month, Helsel was arrested on a charge of aggravated manslaughter after the premature birth of a baby. Prosecutors said she failed to get any medical attention for the newborn boy, who was born at home and then put in the garbage dead.

"It's something that is very tragic and unnecessary in this case," said prosecutor Julia Lynch. Helsel had to do more than satisfy the $35,000 bond. She had to agree not to have sexual intercourse, and to not even associate with any male over the age of 15 unless she's supervised.

"It's reasonable because it will prevent another unwanted pregnancy," Lynch said. Lynch pointed out that Helsel was already the mother of two when she got pregnant again, and her second child was only 7 months old when the third baby was born.

Lynch said Helsel is not a naive teenager, but an experienced adult who must be held fully responsible for what she did. Lynch said she's comfortable with the release, even though the terms are difficult to enforce.

Keep your legs closed you dirty whore. :rolleyes:

Pic

wow, severe punishment. Do you promise not to associate with boys over 15? And if you do let us know so we can supervise! that is what I call a deterrent. Of course what do you expect from a judge that calls a 20 year old a naive teenager???? ;)

Keep your legs closed you dirty whore.  :rolleyes:

Pic

653403[/snapback]

wow, severe punishment.  Do you promise not to associate with boys over 15?  And if you do let us know so we can supervise!  that is what I call a deterrent.  Of course what do you expect from a judge that calls a 20 year old a naive teenager???? :rolleyes:

653408[/snapback]

The judge's EXACT words were "Helsel is not a naive teenager, but an experienced adult who must be held fully responsible for what she did."

The judge's EXACT words were "Helsel is not a naive teenager, but an experienced adult who must be held fully responsible for what she did."

653464[/snapback]

So I guess in his view being held "fully responsible" equates to a $35,000 bail. :lol:

I guess it didn't dawn on this fuggin moron that keeping her behind bars would be a good way to prevent her from getting pregnant.

So I guess in his view being held "fully responsible" equates to a $35,000 bail.    :lol:

I guess it didn't dawn on this fuggin moron that keeping her behind bars would be a good way to prevent her from getting pregnant.

653500[/snapback]

Haven't you ever seen Chained Heat? It's all sex and violence in jail. Screwing the guards, doin' the warden, cavorting with each other in the showers.

Haven't you ever seen Chained Heat?  It's all sex and violence in jail.  Screwing the guards, doin' the warden, cavorting with each other in the showers.

653503[/snapback]

:lol:

Yes, I have vauge memories of that one. Might have to rent it again this weekend.