Why is it that there are many Sabres Related posts

on this off topic portion of TSW, yet less than 15 minutes after I post an obvious(or at least I thought it was) off the cuff Yankees winning post, it gets moved to its own separate board? Why don't we have a sabres board so that the rest of us that aren't enamored by the sport of hockey do not have to wade through all these posts? Just curious in a prick-ish kind of way? :w00t:

Just seems like another attempt of the man keeping me down! :w00t:

on this off topic portion of TSW, yet less than 15 minutes after I post an obvious(or at least I thought it was) off the cuff Yankees winning post, it gets moved to its own separate board? Why don't we have a sabres board so that the rest of us that aren't enamored by the sport of hockey do not have to wade through all these posts?  Just curious in a prick-ish kind of way? :w00t:

651356[/snapback]

Whatever you do, don't mention soup.

on this off topic portion of TSW, yet less than 15 minutes after I post an obvious(or at least I thought it was) off the cuff Yankees winning post, it gets moved to its own separate board? Why don't we have a sabres board so that the rest of us that aren't enamored by the sport of hockey do not have to wade through all these posts?  Just curious in a prick-ish kind of way? :w00t:

651356[/snapback]

Because the Sabres rock and the Yankees suck monkey balls. That's why. :lol:

Who's Poojer?

651377[/snapback]

Well see, it's like this, when he was in college his buddies were too wasted to pronounce his initials, so they morphed into POOJER. You know, like POOJER get us some wings. POOJER get us some beer. POOJER pass that over this way. :w00t:

Or, it could be part of an automated program.

Well see, it's like this, when he was in college his buddies were too wasted to pronounce his initials, so they morphed into POOJER.  You know, like POOJER get us some wings.  POOJER get us some beer.  POOJER pass that over this way. :w00t:

Or, it could be part of an automated program.

651389[/snapback]

Poojer = Googlebot?

651356[/snapback]

Because the yankees blow.

I'm an Angels fan.  How long do you think a post cheering their win last night over the Mariners would last?

651458[/snapback]

How much cheer could a cheer post post if a cheer post could post that?

To give you a technical answer Pooj, there is a baseball forum on this site (stadiumwall.com). The "Sabres Report" is actually a link to another site (sabresreport.com). Topics cannot be moved from one site to another...

Chunky Soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To give you a technical answer Pooj, there is a baseball forum on this site (stadiumwall.com).  The "Sabres Report" is actually a link to another site (sabresreport.com).  Topics cannot be moved from one site to another...

651466[/snapback]

Because, the SABRES are a BUFFALO team,  we love them, the yankees are from NYC and we don't love them. 

Pretty simple really.

651361[/snapback]

Agreed. If you must talk about the Yankees on a football board, take that sh-- on over to Jets or Giants sites. :w00t:

I'm surprised more of you aren't Indians, Pirates, or Blue Jays fans. Especially the Indians. Buffalo is closer - in terms of both geography and culture - to Cleveland than crappy-ass NYC/Westchester/LI.