Peerless Price comments

Fezmid

Sep 27 Falcons' wide receiver Peerless Price has only caught eight passes this year, but he doesn't want anyone to think it's because he's have a hard time getting open. "Didn't nobody cover me all day," Price told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution following Sunday's win over the Cardinals. "I'm tired of people believing and thinking that (defenders have been covering him). They didn't show us anything different than what we studied. We just didn't execute."

Views: Price has not recorded 100 receiving yards yet this season, let alone in one game. He was wide open for what should have been a touchdown pass on Sunday, but Michael Vick took a sack and turned the ball over on a fumble. Things won't get any easier for Price next week against the Panthers.

Sep 26 Associated Press reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick struggled in Week 3 against the Arizona Cardinals. Vick hit 10-of-20 passes for 115 yards, threw one interception, was sacked five times and lost two fumbles.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5448/news

CW

Hell...he is getting just what he deserves! He wanted to be the man and now he is...screw him and his selfish ways! I will never forget against Pittsburgh when someone picked off the ball and Price gave up at the end :rolleyes:

Hell...he is getting just what he deserves! He wanted to be the man and now he is...screw him and his selfish ways! I will never forget against Pittsburgh when someone picked off the ball and Price gave up at the end  :rolleyes:

47820[/snapback]

I guess he's just a 1B receiver after all!

You'd think a 1b receiver would have at least 100 yards in 3 games.  He was and always will be a #2.  That is unless it's ALL VICK'S FAULT.

47865[/snapback]

I tell you I watched most of the Arz/Atl game only because of fantasy football interests. Vick stunk. That guy is so overated its unbelievable. He has no pocket awareness. He has no concept of the qb position. His first instinct is to run as he gives his primary recievers a courtesy look then starts searching for a outlet to run. This was against the Cardinals!!! Im not a big Peerless guy either but I would tend to side with him on this one. Bad grammar or not.

I live in Atlanta and I can tell you they do not like Peerless at all down here right now. On the sports talk radio shows everyone is calling in saying he is over-paid, a whiner, not a team player, etc... They are 3-0 and Peerless is causing trouble in the locker room because he feels they are not using him properly. Definitely all about him. I've also heard that there was an interception on a ball thrown his way, he did not help defend the pass and instead of trying to chase down the defender who caught it, he turned and glared at Vick. Not sure if that is true but all I know is, I hope Evans helps us move on and forget Peerless very soon.

I live in Atlanta and I can tell you they do not like Peerless at all down here right now.  On the sports talk radio shows everyone is calling in saying he is over-paid, a whiner, not a team player, etc...  They are 3-0 and Peerless is causing trouble in the locker room because he feels they are not using him properly.  Definitely all about him.  I've also heard that there was an interception on a ball thrown his way, he did not help defend the pass and instead of trying to chase down the defender who caught it, he turned and glared at Vick.  Not sure if that is true but all I know is, I hope Evans helps us move on and forget Peerless very soon.

47964[/snapback]

Alvin Harper Symdrome........I love it!!!

I live in Atlanta and I can tell you they do not like Peerless at all down here right now.  On the sports talk radio shows everyone is calling in saying he is over-paid, a whiner, not a team player, etc...  They are 3-0 and Peerless is causing trouble in the locker room because he feels they are not using him properly.  Definitely all about him.  I've also heard that there was an interception on a ball thrown his way, he did not help defend the pass and instead of trying to chase down the defender who caught it, he turned and glared at Vick.  Not sure if that is true but all I know is, I hope Evans helps us move on and forget Peerless very soon.

47964[/snapback]

Yep, I live here, too, and have heard the same sort of talk......on top of this, Vick was actually taking an "I told you so" stance last week, indicating that he had mastered the West Coast Offense in only one offseason. He didn't do much talking about it yesterday......cause the rest of us can easily see that he's no Donovan McNabb.....most west coast gurus will tell you it takes 3-5 years to get it down, and as talented as Vick is physically, he's no Rhodes Scholar upstairs :rolleyes:

Hell...he is getting just what he deserves! He wanted to be the man and now he is...screw him and his selfish ways! I will never forget against Pittsburgh when someone picked off the ball and Price gave up at the end  :rolleyes:

47820[/snapback]

Ill never forget that stevestojan either.....He chanced the Pitt DB then at the 15 yard line, with a chance to tackle him or atleast try to punch the ball lose from the DB's arms, he just eased up and let him score....

Peerless is just a non physical lil B word of a WR...He will never be a #1....Hope he is happy with his money and being the new "Alvin Harper" of the league.....

Stupid B word :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

He may have filled a need for this offense.....but the fact of the matter is I am glad he is gone because we would have never drafted Lee Evans.....

I know Evans hasn't done much yet.....but I really feel he is going to be something special for us......