Losing Moulds is not good....

gsurdam

I believe we are making a huge mistake letting Moulds go. He is still a great receiver and proved it at the end of last season. The fact that Mularkey and his "brain trust" wouldn't get the ball to him was our downfall. I wish Eric great sucess with the Texans. I think in the end you will all regret his leaving. Just my 2 cents....

I believe we are making a huge mistake letting Moulds go. He is still a great receiver and proved it at the end of last season. The fact that Mularkey and his "brain trust" wouldn't get the ball to him was our downfall. I wish Eric great sucess with the Texans. I think in the end you will all regret his leaving. Just my 2 cents....

649383[/snapback]

Good or not Good its inevitable. This team is more than a year away IMHO and is building toward the future not the present.

Good or not Good its inevitable.  This team is more than a year away IMHO and is building toward the future not the present.

649400[/snapback]

'Xactly. The Bills are not gonna make the playoffs this year, with or without Moulds. While I'm worried that it's bad for ticket sales for management to consistently jettison its star players, it's not going to make a difference as far as this season goes.

Plus, I haven't seen Moulds break a tackle in 2 years.

649383[/snapback]

... and for the record, Eric chose not to negotiate a new deal with us. His cap hit is outrageous. He wants to leave and publicly stated that he will never play for us again. So why should we keep him again? :D

649383[/snapback]

I'm sorry to see our best wide reciever go as well, but he doesn't want to be here. In the end, it could end up being a good thing for both teams.

649383[/snapback]

Oh we are huh. So you would rather keep Moulds here when he doesnt want to play for us? Yeah thats real smart.

The reason you are wrong and the reason trading Moulds is a good idea is because the Bills are going to suck for the next two years. We are building for the future and even if Eric is still good today, he won't be in two years, or at the very least he's not in the future plans. Let's get a 4th rounder for him, which in a deep draft, can hopefully be a starter on what we hope to be a contender in three years.