To much focus on me

Their is to much focus on me in that other thread.  I would like to focus more on Ed since people seem to be on my side for a change.  In this thread, let's keep the focus on Ed.  I'll start:

Ed gives head.

648713[/snapback]

Not only does Ed give head, she shoots dogs with ammonia-filled squirt guns.

Their is to much focus on me in that other thread.  I would like to focus more on Ed since people seem to be on my side for a change.  In this thread, let's keep the focus on Ed.  I'll start:

Ed gives head.

648713[/snapback]

Nice to use the incorrect form of "there" and "too". :doh:

Oh yeah, back to me. I give women great head (as your sis crayonz), I'm an intellectual (Rutgers grad baby!), and my hockey team is better than yours. :lol:

On a more serious note, I find it flattering that crayonz started a thread about me! :o

Nice to use the incorrect form of "there" and "too".  :doh:

Oh yeah, back to me. I give women great head (as your sis crayonz), I'm an intellectual (Rutgers grad baby!), and my hockey team is better than yours.  :lol:

On a more serious note, I find it flattering that crayonz started a thread about me!  :o

648750[/snapback]

I thought you would like the attention. No one gives me any. I get banished to consumer forum because of soup. You da man, Ed. You're a good sport, and that's what makes it fun.

Has anyone seen Anna Benson?

648854[/snapback]

Go check LA's post to the FHM article. If i had been a met, i'd have been doing everything in my power to make it look like benson was cheating...

Has anyone seen Anna Benson?

648854[/snapback]

No.

Well, maybe someone did. I got caught up in the "anyone who cares" thing. I have good looking young women all over my neighborhood. I'm sort of a legal age Aqualung.