Our Schedule Next Year

I know we are going to be horrible...at least so I thought till I looked at the schedule. Man is it easy. I dont discount the fact that we are probably one of the worst teams in football (sad, but true), but we have to have the easiest schedule

Jets Twice

Tennessee

Baltimore

Green Bay

Houston

Detroit

Minnesota

All those teams should be pretty bad next year. Thats 8 wins for a decent team.

Then add in

Chicago

Indianapolis

New England (x2)

Miami (x2)

San Diego (without Brees)

Jacksonvile

Our schedule looks VERY EASY. 10 wins should not be out of the question if we can field an average ball club.

I know we are going to be horrible...at least so I thought till I looked at the schedule.  Man is it easy.  I dont discount the fact that we are probably one of the worst teams in football (sad, but true), but we have to have the easiest schedule

Jets Twice

Tennessee

Baltimore

Green Bay

Houston

Detroit

Minnesota

All those teams should be pretty bad next year.  Thats 8 wins for a decent team. 

Then add in

Chicago

Indianapolis

New England (x2)

Miami (x2)

Jacksonvile

Our schedule looks VERY EASY.  10 wins should not be out of the question if we can field an average ball club.

646210[/snapback]

Add in that Jax is EASILY the most apathetic team in football. They remind me of that one episode of South Park where the kids are playing Little League baseball and get upset when they realize winning means they have to play more baseball games.

I'm not saying we're going to have a good year by any means (early prediction is 6-10 for me) but its not like we'll go down as the worst team in NFL history like some people on the Wall are claiming.

Add in that Jax is EASILY the most apathetic team in football.  They remind me of that one episode of South Park where the kids are playing Little League baseball and get upset when they realize winning means they have to play more baseball games.

646211[/snapback]

;);):lol::D:D

Add in that Jax is EASILY the most apathetic team in football.  They remind me of that one episode of South Park where the kids are playing Little League baseball and get upset when they realize winning means they have to play more baseball games.

646211[/snapback]

"Oh Jesus, when I hold the bat, my palms sweat and i steam up my glasses"

I'm not saying we're going to have a good year by any means (early prediction is 6-10 for me) but its not like we'll go down as the worst team in NFL history like some people on the Wall are claiming.

646211[/snapback]

I don't think you remember the game in 04 where the Jags won the game on the last play of the game. It was a 4 and something play and they got the touchdown. You remember that right....well that year they were also a bad team but they still beat us. The Jags are not that easy of a team as they were 2 years ago. We shouldn't be caring how easy of schedule we now, but instead we should mainly be focusing our attention on rebuilding and evaluating players.

I don't think you remember the game in 04 where the Jags won the game on the last play of the game. It was a 4 and something play and they got the touchdown.  You remember that right....well that year they were also a bad team but they still beat us.  The Jags are not that easy of a team as they were 2 years ago.  We should care how easy of schedule we how because we should mainly be focusing our attention on rebuilding and evaluating players.

646227[/snapback]

I don't think you remember the game in 04 where the Jags won the game on the last play of the game. It was a 4 and something play and they got the touchdown.  You remember that right....well that year they were also a bad team but they still beat us.  The Jags are not that easy of a team as they were 2 years ago.  We should care how easy of schedule we how because we should mainly be focusing our attention on rebuilding and evaluating players.

646227[/snapback]

Thats EXACTLY the same team I'm talking about. Not taking into consideration them bombing badly this year in the playoffs (28-3 in the wildcard round, wasnt it?), the same year you are talking about they had the chance to make it to the playoffs.

All they had to do was beat a below .500 Texans team in Week 16.

In Jax.

And they got SHUT-OUT.

21-0.

Not only that, only about half the stadium was filled for what basically was a playoff game and their last home game of the season.

The Jaguars (and their fans) just dont seem to care when its a game that actually matters, when its do or die. Hence the most apathetic team in the NFL. I'm not saying they arent a good team, but they just dont show up for the big ones.

Oh, I know you're right.  But what fun is it to not speculate this time of year?  You never know what is going to happen (and afterall this IS the NFL), but on paper right now, our schedule looks RIDICULOUSLY easy.

646264[/snapback]

This team probably won't win any road games, no matter how sh*tty the opponent. And on paper, this team is probably the worst or second worst. I predict victories against the Jets and Packers, both in Orchard Park. 2-14.

This team probably won't win any road games, no matter how sh*tty the opponent.  And on paper, this team is probably the worst or second worst.    I predict victories against the Jets and Packers, both in Orchard Park. 2-14.

646289[/snapback]

Then hopefully one of them is the opener.

The schedule may look better than last year, but bad teams find a way to lose games they should win on paper (see the 2003 Bills ;) ).

As of today, another 6-10 season looks optimistic to me... here's hoping they can beat that.

I don't think you remember the game in 04 where the Jags won the game on the last play of the game. It was a 4 and something play and they got the touchdown.  You remember that right....well that year they were also a bad team but they still beat us.  The Jags are not that easy of a team as they were 2 years ago.  We shouldn't be caring how easy of schedule we now, but instead we should mainly be focusing our attention on rebuilding and evaluating players.

646227[/snapback]

That's true. Our job of scouring the internet for info on FA's and the Draft is vitally more important than trying to predict how we will do with our 16 game schedule. We must first get our team together and then our most important game is sept 10. One game at a time, TBD. Lets not get ahead of ourselves or we could overlook a few teams. :angry:

i thought the season where donohoe cut 80% of the roster and reinvented the bills as an expansion team was bad....but at least we were in "cap hell," so it felt like it was a one time deal, never to be repeated. now here we are 4 years later with a team that looks as bad or worse...unbelievable.

I hate to sound negative here, but let's be honest:

When other fans of teams look at their schedules and see Buffalo on it, they look at that game as a easy win, ESPECIALLY if the game is at home in their teams stadium.

And until that changes, I do not care if the schedule is easy or not.

I know we are going to be horrible...at least so I thought till I looked at the schedule.  Man is it easy.  I dont discount the fact that we are probably one of the worst teams in football (sad, but true), but we have to have the easiest schedule

Jets Twice

Tennessee

Baltimore

Green Bay

Houston

Detroit

Minnesota

All those teams should be pretty bad next year.  Thats 8 wins for a decent team. 

Then add in

Chicago

Indianapolis

New England (x2)

Miami (x2)

Jacksonvile

Our schedule looks VERY EASY.  10 wins should not be out of the question if we can field an average ball club.

646210[/snapback]

Oh, I don't know, for some stupid reason I see 3-13 written all over this.

Minnesota bad? Please. There's no way we win at Baltimore. They were very improved at the end of last season. If Houston ends up with Bush and Moulds, we could easily be in trouble there.

I mean.........turn this thing around.......and I guarantee you that fans of other teams have Buffalo penciled in as an automatic W for them this upcoming season.

Easy? I don't think it looks easy at all. Matter of fact, the more you look at it, the tougher it seems to get. The only teams I see on here that are a good bet to suck for sure are the Jets, Tennessee, and maybe Detroit.

Houston will be trouble if they get Bush and Moulds? Have you seen that team lately??

If it is important for Buffalo to have a good o-line to win what makes them so special? They have probably the worse line in the league and have not done much to try and fix it. The are almost taking a TD approach to playing football by trying to get the skill players without the trenches being fixed. This might be the year for Carr..................to wind up in the hospital seriously injured

That's true.  Our job of scouring the internet for info on FA's and the Draft is vitally more important than trying to predict how we will do with our 16 game schedule.  We must first get our team together and then our most important game is sept 10.  One game at a time, TBD.  Lets not get ahead of ourselves or we could overlook a few teams. :angry:

646435[/snapback]

I could be badly mistaken but I don't think guys and gals being over confident about their teams chances,on the computer, in March will have much effect on the psyche of the team come September. Don't mean to downplay those of you who Really think you really have a say in the goings on of the Buffalo Bills.