Serious question

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of ieatcrayonz flip-flopping on the cow problem. Ronald Reagan warned us about cow farting and global warming years ago, so now it is time to pay attention, first we go after the cows, and then we go after the trees. Some people want to blame sea mammals like sharks.

645513[/snapback]

I don't think anyone is blaming sharks, it's just that they are scarey, so we should rid the oceans of them.

I thought you were on the side of the cows, now you want them all slaughtered?  Sure, they won't be mad anymore, but how will the chickens feel?

645492[/snapback]

The chick fil-A cow says i should "eat more chickin" How does global warming affect chick-fil-A?

and more importantly, who is going to be the face of the company if we kill off the cows?

Right now I am pretty angry at the people in India, they don't eat enough cows, and are contributing to global warming. But you are right about cows getting an undue amount of blame. Cows should be trained to eat mammals.

645416[/snapback]

The Catholic Indians do. See religion is the cause of Global warming. Well except on Fridays during Lent then Catholics are at fault. B-)

The Catholic Indians do.  See religion is the cause of Global warming.  Well except on Fridays during Lent then Catholics are at fault.  B-)

645537[/snapback]

Yeah but that's a small problem. I say blame the hippies. Freakin veggie eaters.

Millions of cows, chickens and other mammals.....millions of years, not much methane?

A hundred years of cars and planes.  Lots of CO2? 

Something doesn't add up.

P.S. Don't trees produce CO2?  I'm not sure, but I think there are more trees in the world than cars.  It's probably at least pretty close.

645512[/snapback]

Only at night. During the day they take in CO2 and output oxygen. The cycle reverses at night. Also decomposing trees produce methane.

Read my post you dolt!  It's the rainforests.

645515[/snapback]

I think we were typing at the same time. My point is more subtle than yours. We can't really blame trees. They are just there. Cows reproduce and there are new generations of cows. Same goes for all mammals.

I don't think we can just get rid of trees. With cows, we could at least save their DNA on the moon like that article discusses. Trees do not have DNA to save.

.  Trees do not have DNA to save.

Trees have DNA just like cockroaches and cabbages.

645559[/snapback]

Don't be an idiot. Trees are plants which are inanimate objects. Inanimate objects do not have DNA.

DNA is like the "code" for living things. Think of it as an life blueprint. You don't need a life blueprint for something that isn't alive.

Good point. The more cows you eat, the less global warming.

EAT COWS AND SAVE THE PLANET!!

(That should tick off the PETA people  B-) )

645343[/snapback]

...so on Earth Day, have a double cheeseburger Garbage Plate and a super-sized MacGlobal Meal :doh:

Don't be an idiot.  Trees are plants which are inanimate objects.  Inanimate objects do not have DNA. 

DNA is like the "code" for living things.  Think of it as an life blueprint.  You don't need a life blueprint for something that isn't alive.

645584[/snapback]

Trees drink too much water too and their shady. Get rid of trees and the world's a much sunnier place. I would recommend burning them en mass, then your benefits are threefold. No trees=less CO2+smokey haze to block out the sun+artificial telephone poles.

Bib can take care of those.

645520[/snapback]

PM me a grid.

As an aside, I know the gal who is responsible for maintaining the inventory status of the nuclear stockpile. She's a fox. Sometimes life is like 24.