Moulds / A Class Act

Guest dog14787

Where did you come from, and what did I do to you to get flamed?  If I had a nickel for every person who said something ridiculous here, directed at me, and then showed up one day with tail between legs at the Pole 5 tailgate I could have posted Eric's bond.  I don't even need to remember the comment, I can see it in their face when they introduce themselves.  Keep in mind, we actually exist, and sometimes meet each other at games.  BTW,  WTF is a morp patch? Anyone?

:devil:

642536[/snapback]

My guess is he means a morphine patch (more correctly, a fentanyl patch...fentanyl is synthetic morphine). The main ingredient, fentanyl is much stronger than herion (on a mg by mg basis) and is used to control chronic pain.

I wear one (the lowest dose available). It's sweet. 0:)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is he means a morphine patch (more correctly, a fentanyl patch...fentanyl is synthetic morphine).  The main ingredient, fentanyl is much stronger than herion (on a mg by mg basis) and is used to control chronic pain.

I wear one (the lowest dose available).  It's sweet.  0:)

642717[/snapback]

Maybe sweet for you but killing alot of teen`s and young adult`s around here.They are stealing and selling them everywhere. Good luck with your pain management.

Guest dog14787

I love the "your wrong for speaking the truth" responses. They're very forumulaic. They are usually dotted with things that try to deflect the criticism, like implying that Moulds child support was a "college issue", even though it was during the first three years of his pro career that he was actually not paying his support. Or that the only reason it's being mentioned is to make ME feel better about MYSELF (selfish angle).

After I shoot you down, you will either A)go into hiding or B)try to change the subject again/try to make me the issue.

Actually, I am not being critical of what Moulds has done on the field, and I have been in favor of retaining him. But the only thing you have right in your above post is that he "is a football player, nothing more, nothing less". He's not a hero, he's not a great guy, and he's NOT A CLASS ACT. That was the point, "nothing more, nothing less". A distinction should be drawn.

You may have "NEVER heard the masses sling such mud against the guy", but that just tells me you are new. Moulds was heavily criticized for years about his behavior. Certainly no less than Travis Henry was in more recent years. Moulds nickname was "Father of the Year". But far be it from you to have any knowledge of something you spout off about, ye who authored the "can't wait till' June 1st" post yesterday. :devil::doh:

642525[/snapback]

:D

Sounds like you have an awful high opinion of yourself and your own posts self worth, the fact that a mans past is dragged up and posted all over the internet is just part of the business as a pro athlete. We have all done things we are not proud of so get real. I stand by my Post, Moulds is a class act!!! 0:)

ote]

My guess is he means a morphine patch (more correctly, a fentanyl patch...fentanyl is synthetic morphine).  The main ingredient, fentanyl is much stronger than herion (on a mg by mg basis) and is used to control chronic pain.

I wear one (the lowest dose available).  It's sweet.  0:)

642717[/snapback]

Thanks. I'm at a tough age right now, if I don't take morp patches off, I can't grow up, and if I don't know what they are, I'm living under a rock. The stress has caused me to miss a few payments to my babies mama's. :devil:

I love the "your wrong for speaking the truth" responses. They're very forumulaic. They are usually dotted with things that try to deflect the criticism, like implying that Moulds child support was a "college issue", even though it was during the first three years of his pro career that he was actually not paying his support. Or that the only reason it's being mentioned is to make ME feel better about MYSELF (selfish angle).

After I shoot you down, you will either A)go into hiding or B)try to change the subject again/try to make me the issue.

Actually, I am not being critical of what Moulds has done on the field, and I have been in favor of retaining him. But the only thing you have right in your above post is that he "is a football player, nothing more, nothing less". He's not a hero, he's not a great guy, and he's NOT A CLASS ACT. That was the point, "nothing more, nothing less". A distinction should be drawn.

You may have "NEVER heard the masses sling such mud against the guy", but that just tells me you are new. Moulds was heavily criticized for years about his behavior. Certainly no less than Travis Henry was in more recent years. Moulds nickname was "Father of the Year". But far be it from you to have any knowledge of something you spout off about, ye who authored the "can't wait till' June 1st" post yesterday. :devil::doh:

642525[/snapback]

:D

Sounds like you have an awful high opinion of yourself and your own posts self worth, the fact that a mans past is dragged up and posted all over the internet is just part of the business as a pro athlete. We have all done things we are not proud of so get real. I stand by my Post, Moulds is a class act!!! 0:)

ote]

642748[/snapback]

You right, anything goes when it comes to hoes. Morping ain't easy.

Maybe sweet for you but killing alot of teen`s and young adult`s around here.They are stealing and selling them everywhere. Good luck with your pain management.

642722[/snapback]

Yes, I've heard the reports (some good, some exaggaerated) about that. I use a dose that's so low there's not really much call for it on the streets (at least that's what I've told). Also, I've recently switched from the brand name Duragesic to the generic Mylan. They are quite different in the way they deliver the medication. I can see how someone might be able to extract the drug from the Duragesic...but i don't know how they would get it from the Mylan. I suppose they could eat it, bu i think that'd be about it.

As for me, it's really changed my life, for the most part. (In a good way, in case there was any confusion.) I still get plenty of breakthrough pain and there are days the patch doesn't help much...but, I think it's best to feel the pain sometime. If you ALWAYS medicate the pain away, then you probably ain't feeling much else either, IMO.

With all respect, your accusations are soft.

How do you know he spends a lot of time at the strip clubs, you been hanging out with him?

Sure, ridicule him for trying to help out the Buffalo economy.

642772[/snapback]

Can anyone with more "credibility" than me tell Keith where the good strip clubs are?

0:)

Canada

642805[/snapback]

Thank you.

Hey, wait.....anyway Sundowner, Niagara Falls Ontario. Not helping out the Buffalo economy, but definately kicking back a few bucks to Romania. I didn't see him myself, but Jester told me he saw him in the VIP lounge. :devil:

As for the accusations, that wasn't me, it was the victims. They ratted him out. Then the courts convicted him. You can Yahoo it!

Thank you.

Hey, wait.....anyway Sundowner, Niagara Falls Ontario.  Not helping out the Buffalo economy, but definately kicking back a few bucks to Romania.  I didn't see him myself, but Jester told me he saw him in the VIP lounge. :devil:

As for the accusations, that wasn't me, it was the victims.  They ratted him out.  Then the courts convicted him.  You can Yahoo it!

642808[/snapback]

i don't think any of that money is making it's way back to romania. all's i'm saying.