Moulds / A Class Act

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

:P

Lost in all the New changes going on in Buffalo is the fact that a great player will soon be leaving us.

If I could find the right words to maybe sway his decision, to remind him of all the fans that love him out there, to let him know, hey, its O.K. to be frustrated.

We all are, its no fun to lose, its real hard to keep a smile on your face when year after year, all you get is dissapointment after dissapointment.

Eric, if this could find its way to you, I loved your show. I loved the effort you put forth over the years in trying to always look at the bright side and never giving up.

I wish you well in the future, in my heart you will always be a Buffalo Bill.

Thanks for the Memories :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, if this could find its way to you, I loved your show. I would love to wax your knob. I loved the effort you put forth over the years in trying to always look at the bright side and never giving up.

642244[/snapback]

Whoa buddy...You should consider editing that post! :P

I agree with the original poster. It is sad to know that Eric will be leaving us. I do wish him the best but this is a business and we do have to do what's best for the future of this team. If he can't stand playing with Losman or for whatever reason then it's time to part ways. It's too bad that Eric and the Bills never reached the levels of success that we all hoped for. Make no mistake about it, Moulds will ALWAYS be a Buffalo Bill. I bet he feels the same way, it's just that right now he's mad. When some time goes by I'm sure that Moulds will have some fond memories of playing in front of the 12th man.

Guest dog14787
Lol... wax your knob... lol

642271[/snapback]

Its sad that a few jerkoffs make it impossible to carry on a normal discussion. Why don't you guys get lost, go out and spray graffitti or something.

Some of you guys should be removed from the forum!!!!! :P

:P

Lost in all the New changes going on in Buffalo is the fact that a great player will soon be leaving us.

If I could find the right words to maybe sway his decision, to remind him of all the fans that love him out there,  to let him know, hey, its O.K. to be frustrated.

We all are, its no fun to lose, its real hard to keep a smile on your face when year after year, all you get is dissapointment after dissapointment.

Eric, if this could find its way to you, I loved your show. I loved the effort you put forth over the years in trying to always look at the bright side and never giving up.

I wish you well in the future, in my heart you will always be a Buffalo Bill.

Thanks for the Memories  :P

642244[/snapback]

Class act? This guy has physically assaulted women, had to be taken to court to make child support payments, spends a great deal of time in strip clubs.........I don't know about class act. In fact, he's probably of below average character. That said, he has been a good football player.

Guest dog14787
Class act?  This guy has physically assaulted women, had to be taken to court to make child support payments, spends a great deal of time in strip clubs.........I don't know about class act.  In fact, he's probably of below average character.  That said, he has been a good football player.

642275[/snapback]

:P You go to far, I hope one day your stupidity cost you $$$

He did stay in Buffalo for much longer than he could have. And he opted to stay in Buffalo for $20 million less than the Tennessee offer. He also helped recruit Takeo to Buffalo. He's always been professional in manner. He was a solid teammate throughout his entire career. He never caused any problems within the organization. He's done a lot more for the team as well.

But you're right, screw him and his stripclubs!

Everything he said was true. Also add illegitimate chidren to his list. Despite all of that he is human and maybe has matured. Who knows, but it is probably best if we cut ties with EM.

642277[/snapback]

Guest dog14787
I agree with the original poster. It is sad to know that Eric will be leaving us. I do wish him the best but this is a business and we do have to do what's best for the future of this team. If he can't stand playing with Losman or for whatever reason then it's time to part ways. It's too bad that Eric and the Bills never reached the levels of success that we all hoped for. Make no mistake about it, Moulds will ALWAYS be a Buffalo Bill. I bet he feels the same way, it's just that right now he's mad. When some time goes by I'm sure that Moulds will have some fond memories of playing in front of the 12th man.

642258[/snapback]

Losman and Moulds both should have known what was at stake, so who's to blame? Poor coaching for letting it turn into a monster? Thanks for your input TIPSTER :P

Its sad that a few jerkoffs make it impossible to carry on a normal discussion. Why don't you guys get lost, go out and spray graffitti or something.

Some of you guys should be removed from the forum!!!!! :P

642274[/snapback]

I appreciate everything that Moulds has done for the Bills so I agree with the basis of your post. I just took offense to the manner in which you expressed yourself. Then again to each their own! Your post came off like it was something you wrote for a teen heartthrob magazine, not a football related post. I'm sorry for having offended you but I just couldn't resist.

That being said, Eric has given me some great memories. Until this year I never saw him do anything as a teammate be anything but supportive. I was a bit surprised by this past year with some of the posturing and antics by Eric.

Class act?  This guy has physically assaulted women, had to be taken to court to make child support payments, spends a great deal of time in strip clubs.........I don't know about class act.  In fact, he's probably of below average character.  That said, he has been a good football player.

642275[/snapback]

Didn't he co-write " Me And The Spitter " with Gaylord Perry ?

You guys are going to have to stop making fun of Moulds for his projectile drooling problem.

Otherwise, someone who's been registered here for 3 weeks is going to say you'll all be removed from the forum, and you won't ever earn any money again, b/c you don't join his EM fellation. Tsk, tsk.

I believe the next argument in this line is, "Think of the children!!! Dear God, won't ANYONE think of the children?!!?!?"

642277[/snapback]

If stupidity cost money, you would be in a shelter for the homeless.

That said, stick around....your posts are hilarious. Surely you can "pull" yourself away from Channel 263 on DirecTV once in a while, no?