Football Pool

YOOOOOO

I am in 25th place (though with 30 points, tied with 17th through 31st place), with a 9-4 finish yesterday. I would have been 11-2 yesterday were it not for the last second heroics of both Jax and the Saints.... And Green Bay losing to the Bears last weekend knocked me out of the survivor pool after just two weeks :devil:

I'm paying more attention to the suicide pool. Lots of fun. Last year was my first time trying it and I did pretty well until I took the freaking Giants against a Vickless Falcons team at home in November. Not to self: never pick the Giants.

Anyway, next week looks like a tough slate of games. I've never picked a road team before, but just about all of the good teams are away next week. And it may be time to start taking playoff caliber teams after getting away with the Rams, Saints, and Raiders.

#41  soon to be on the 3rd page. :) :) I always pick the BILLS

46910[/snapback]

I'm with you on that one. I pick Buffalo no matter what. I've lost a few office pools because of that but I just can't bring myself to not believe they're going to win every week. I know, how stupid of me but oh well. It's loyalty. :devil:

I am in 25th place (though with 30 points, tied with 17th through 31st place), with a 9-4 finish yesterday. I would have been 11-2 yesterday were it not for the last second heroics of both Jax and the Saints.... And Green Bay losing to the Bears last weekend knocked me out of the survivor pool after just two weeks :devil:

46835[/snapback]

[/quot

Yep me too :)

Throw in that Trent Green INT that went back for 6 and ended up making the Cheifs lose and i woulda been 12-1

And !@#$ Green Bay....Beat the NFC champions in there house then lose to the Bears at home :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Can we advance pick? I'm going away Thankgiving week after I get home from the Bills game. If I can't pick I'm toast because I got shutout this week when my cable & internet went down Friday because of a car accident a few miles down the road & I was gone the rest of the weekend. I haven't been able to play this week yet so it's looking bleak for Thanksgiving week-any suggestions for that week, like a contest moderator at the game I can give my picks to

This week Im 10-3,but soon to be 10-4 no thanks to the Deadskins... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

So right now Im in 10th with a record of 32-12 B) ...hopefully I dont drop down too much after this game. :rolleyes:

Currently,Im 3rd in the WGRZ pool and tied for 2nd in my Yahoo one. B)

Tied for second right now, though I took Washington tonight which looks to be a loss...I'm sure at some point this year I'll be so busy during a week that I'll totally forget to submit my picks...happened last year, I'm sure I'll put in a repeat performance!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to myself!

I suck!  Thanks for asking. 

(I won't use the Dell excuse though)

46979[/snapback]

I wish my damn computer was working. Well, it works, I just can't connect to the 'net until I do a recovery to wipe out the system. Lesson learned: I'll be making my picks AND doing any fantasy football changes necessary by Thursday or Friday, so that I'm not stuck again like last weekend.

Side note: man, it sucks not having access to the board in the evenings.

I happen to be on top in the pool--right now, but I'm slowly slipping away... I didn't pick the exact MNF score like I did the other two weeks. Bummer...

BTW, nice job with your picks this week, #89. I'm impressed!

(sunluvr)

I happen to be on top in the pool--right now, but I'm slowly slipping away...  I didn't pick the exact MNF score like I did the other two weeks.  Bummer...

BTW, nice job with your picks this week, #89.  I'm impressed!

(sunluvr)

47912[/snapback]

My "other" woman is trouncing me, this is disturbing! :rolleyes:

I wish my damn computer was working.  Well, it works, I just can't connect to the 'net until I do a recovery to wipe out the system.  Lesson learned:  I'll be making my picks AND doing any fantasy football changes necessary by Thursday or Friday, so that I'm not stuck again like last weekend.

Side note:  man, it sucks not having access to the board in the evenings.

47872[/snapback]

I always make my preliminary picks and set a prelim roster for my Fantasy teams on Tuesday just in case I forget or something happens that I can't get to a computer. Later in the week I go back and take a final look at them.

Which obviously isn't helping considering I'm in 129th in the pick'em. Out of the Survivor pool last week because of Green Bay, and my fantasy teams are either in last or next to last place in all four leagues I'm in. To top it off, my Bills are 0-2 going against New England. :rolleyes: Son of a B word! Now I'm pi$$ed.

My "other" woman is trouncing me, this is disturbing! :lol:

47937[/snapback]

OH baby, I love it when you talk sexy.

I pick on Tuesday and never read any injury reports. My call it quarter is the lucky piece :rolleyes::lol: DO you really believe that. :D:)