Caption this photo

OnTheRocks

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

"The Patriots are no match for the Packers this year, guys. I promise to you good people that this year, I'll do everything in my power to make sure you have a great shot at winning the Super Bowl!"

Kerry thinking to himself-the bubble caption reads "Just pretend its Kristal"

Thats a funny picture. Kerry is struggling to taste a sip of beer and the other dudes pint is empty. Not to mention he could care less who was sitting to his right-he looks very annoyed

I know a lot of about body language and that is a tense situation. Both are using closed posture and their arms as a barrier between one another. Both have clenched fists, Kerry is holding his pint ultra tight almost white knuckle like. Both postures are slumped and the dude on the right is grimacing. That was not a pleasant meeting- I wish I could of heard what was said

I know a lot of about body language and that is a tense situation.  Both are using closed posture and their arms as a barrier between one another.  Both have clenched fists, Kerry is holding his pint ultra tight almost white knuckle like.  Both postures are slumped and the dude on the right is grimacing.  That was not a pleasant meeting- I wish I could of heard what was said

46931[/snapback]

I'm suprised he didn't have his little pinky in the air... must have taken a great deal of restraint.. :devil:

JK: Innkeeper! A bottle of your finest Dom!

Bartender: :devil:

Political Advisor: Beer sir, commoners drink beer

JK: Ah yes. Barkeep, I'll have what this fine gentleman is having

<sips his beer>

JK: So tell me good sir, why do you like this brand. I think it tastes great

Patron1: I think its less filling

JK: So do I

Patron2: I think it tastes great

Patron3: I think its less filling