With TO going to Dallas & Keyshawn to the Giants..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have a better chance of winning the Lottery then ever seeing the Bills consider a deal to bring T.O. to Buffalo. He is not a fit for this team, they are looking for team players, not me first locker room cancers like T.O. I give it 3/4 of a season next year before T.O. starts complaining if Dallas is not in the playoffs.

I could just picture the conversation between Marv and the GM from Philly if he called about T.O.

Nice cold and sunny day in Buffalo last week

Philly GM (sorry don't remember his name) - "High Marv its me, Philly's GM. I have a great trade for you to think about"

Marv - "It better not be for T.O."

Philly GM - "Just hear me out"

Marv - <click> (hangs up phone)

2 minutes later

Philly GM - "Hey Marv its me again, I think there is something wrong with our phone connection. Like I was saying, We send you T.O. <Click>

1 minute later

Philly GM - "Marv, sorry was cut off again, T.O for Moulds <click>"

1 minute later

Philly GM - "High Marv this is the GM from the NY Giants and we have a great deal for you You trade Eric Moulds to Philly for T.O." <click>

30 seconds later

Philly GM - "Sorry marv that last call was really me, now hear me out (MArv transfers call to Ralph) Moulds for T.O. straight up, we even throw in our #2 pick"

Ralph - "Is it Tuesday"

Philly GM - <click> then goes and gives T.O his release

End of reanactment

Thank you

Or they could just wait until we release him...and get him for nothing.

638465[/snapback]

This is not an option. Moulds fits under the cap and the Bills need a starting wide receiver oposite Lee Evans. If a team is willing to trade a draft pick or player for Eric then the Bills should absolutely be considering it. But caving in to disgruntled players while making your team weaker in not a mode of operation the Bills will start advocating now or in the future.

In other words...aint gonna happen.

This is not an option. Moulds fits under the cap and the Bills need a starting wide receiver oposite Lee Evans. If a team is willing to trade a draft pick or player for Eric then the Bills should absolutely be considering it. But caving in to disgruntled players while making your team weaker in not a mode of operation the Bills will start advocating now or in the future.

In other words...aint gonna happen.

638749[/snapback]

And what if Moulds decides to sit this year? He said he'd never will play for the Bills this year...do we just keep him on roster during his inactivity and let him and his HUGE contract sulk?

i've been saying this for months now.  bills could have pulled off a straight up trade of EM for TO w/ the Eegs. and of course everyone jumped on me saying it made no sense for either team.  well now the bills have gone from one of the better WR cores to a very mediocre looking one (Davis for Moulds?  you kidding me?!!!) and the eegs are salivating for Moulds.

638704[/snapback]

But it was NEVER goint to happen...we all told you it would NEVER happen (not even be considered)...but you continued to parrot your BS and insist it might happen.

Guess what? It didn't happen. Maybe next time, you'll believe us.

And what if Moulds decides to sit this year?  He said he'd never will play for the Bills this year...do we just keep him on roster during his inactivity and let him and his HUGE contract sulk?

638905[/snapback]

Who was that WR who sat out a couple of years ago? Was it Joey Galloway? Dunno...

A trade with Philly makes so much sense - even before today's news on the Moulds situation broke.  They need a WR, it assures that he won't end up with NE or Miami - where he could burn us twice a year - and we get something in return, instead of just giving EM his outright release.  He'd still have to redo his contract, which I'm sure he would do for a chance to play for a contender.

That said, I don't think we'd be able to get their 1st round pick - probably more like a player and a later pick.  This whole Moulds situation will probably drag out until draft day.

Also, Moulds will feel shame when the Bills are in the playoffs this season! :devil:

638261[/snapback]

Phily (and, perhaps, Denver) remains the place he's most likely to go. I think something will get done, and as you say, perhaps not til draft day.

Moulds and Soprano will certainly "feel shame". :P

i've been saying this for months now. 

638704[/snapback]

HAHA, NO NO NO, Nostradomus. You have been saying the bills will trade Moulds to the Eagles for Owens. T.O. to the Bills was your lock. That did not happen, you were proven incorrect (Good thing you didn't take my bet, you'd be owing me some cash!).

Nobody said Moulds wouldn't be a possible fit at WR for Philly. It's obvious, they need a WR, and Moulds might be available.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=39031&hl=

I wouldn't be surprised if some team none of us thought would be contenders or thought needed areceiver made the best offer, like clevland, arizona, SF, or even the texans.

A team with cap space who could pay him exactly what he wants. he doesn't really care about winning the big game he wants to win the big paycheck

I wouldn't be surprised if some team none of us thought would be contenders or thought needed areceiver made the best offer, like clevland, arizona, SF, or even the texans.

A team with cap space who could pay him exactly what he wants. he doesn't really care about winning the big game he wants to win the big paycheck

638950[/snapback]

Probably true. I don't think AZ is on the list, with Fitzgerald and Boldin. With Loyd gone, SF needs a WR badly. Seattle perhaps. Even Pittsburgh....they've lost Plaxico and Randle El in consecutive years. Atlanta, San Diego, Carolina also have needs. Wouldn't count out NE or the jets either.

And what if Moulds decides to sit this year?  He said he'd never will play for the Bills this year...do we just keep him on roster during his inactivity and let him and his HUGE contract sulk?

638905[/snapback]

Yup, because the other players on the Bills need to see that if you sit and sulk you'll get no money. The man writing the checks runs the show, not the player. If Mouds wants to be the guinea pig for this exercise, he can try it out. But here's two words why he won't be doing this, child support.

Who does KC have WRs other than Tony Gonzalez....

639020[/snapback]

Eddie Kennison, Dante Hall, and Sammie Parker teamed for 138 catches and 11 td's.

Gonzales caught 78.

And Larry Johnson collected 1750 yards and 20 td's.

With their very nice OL and good play by qb Green, I suppose they don't really need a big name wr. :doh:

Over on their board Iggles fans are certain that Moulds will be cut so they say there's no reason to try and work a trade

639010[/snapback]

There probably still bitter no one was willing to trade for T.O.

Thats fine if the Eagles want to hold out and wait for him to be released, there are others that may want to win worse then they do.

Also they are probably checking out what we say here thinking we will just cut him.

Here's a link to a Denver fan board talking about Moulds.

http://www.broncosfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14607

It's obviously both of Philly and Denver fans want Moulds. It's also funny that most Philly fans assume it won't happen because their front office is too cheap (where have we heard that before??? :doh: ). Main point is we need to get something for Moulds. I know he was a class guy and model Bill and deserves to win, but no way we should just cut him. Let's play some poker. :lol:

Here's a link to a Denver fan board talking about Moulds.

http://www.broncosfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14607

It's obviously both of Philly and Denver fans want Moulds.  It's also funny that most Philly fans assume it won't happen because their front office is too cheap (where have we heard that before???  :doh: ).  Main point is we need to get something for Moulds.  I know he was a class guy and model Bill and deserves to win, but no way we should just cut him.  Let's play some poker.  :lol:

639135[/snapback]

Agreed. I believe SOME deal (not an ideal one, however) will be made. Let's minimize our losses here. Hopefully, we can play Denver against Phily.