any one seen this?

Wow, if that statement isnt a microcosm of the main baord, i dont know what is. change some words, you get this...

Ditto the main board.  Just look at that ridiculous "football website" linked to above.  Any bozo with a Mac, an internet connection, and some Macromedia software is suddenly a professional GM and NFL talent scout all rolled into one.  News flash: a grainy website and some cheesy articles that was purchased for $2.99 per year analysed by someone with more imagination than brains is NOT conclusive evidence to anyone with a modicum of common sense, whether it's the free agency or the draft

Christ, Americans are !@#$ing stupid.  :lol:

636592[/snapback]

:lol: Change the last line though:

Christ, football fans are !@#$ing stupid. :lol:

After all, we have fans here from beyond our shores...wouldn't want them to feel left out... :P

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all, we have fans here from beyond our shores...wouldn't want them to feel left out...  :lol:

636596[/snapback]

Yep I am one that came from across the shores but firmly belong within these shores. Thanx for the acknowledgement, Dan. I mean it.

As for this topic, there is a conspiracy theory to go with every story. The basic question still is 'why would the government/military kill their own civilians' ? There are other ways to engage in a war, if indeed a government wanted to.

some REALLY big questions need to be answered.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...11+loose+change

636436[/snapback]

Hey I got a great idea, why don't you load that on a DVD, play it at the PX on a military base. Oh and for fun, do it on a Marine base and say that the government blew up the Marine barracks in Beirut.

Just let me know, I want to be there when the fun happens and I'll bring the popcorn. :lol:

Hey I got a great idea, why don't you load that on a DVD, play it at the PX on a military base.  Oh and for fun, do it on a Marine base and say that the government blew up the Marine barracks in Beirut. 

Just let me know, I want to be there when the fun happens and I'll bring the popcorn.  :lol:

636768[/snapback]

In fairness Bill, he backed off. What is disconcerting is that after all this time, people are still falling for this stuff. But looking at the venom in the Condi Rice thread, I can see why it stays alive.

I see that from one of his previous posts that geggytah is a "10th grade global history and geography teacher".

It does make you wonder what other things he "teaches" to children in school. :devil:

636615[/snapback]

that is kind of a low ball shot as i believe i stated a few times that i merely posted the link to bring up the issue as a topic for discussion. to outright assume anything is wrong - whether it be a conspiracy theory or to believe the events as the media has portrayed them to us.

In fairness Bill, he backed off. What is disconcerting is that after all this time, people are still falling for this stuff. But looking at the venom in the Condi Rice thread, I can see why it stays alive.

636777[/snapback]

thanks for the acknowlegement....

however, i do want to state one last time: I WAS NOT saying the video was accurate. I was saying the the video brought up a lot of really good points (most of which are HALF TRUTH), but nonetheless, even half truths have to be explained. i assume this topic has been discussed and was a hot bed for some pretty harsh discussions in the past. sorry for re-opening pandora's box...

having really not delved into the issue of what really happened before, i thought now would be as good a time as ever. so i post a video that i watched. did i watch it with a critical eye? no...my bad. did i do research on it? no. why you ask? because i figured things would come up in discussion with you board members. based on the points that you all brought up, i was sure it would focus my research and possibly bring up angles to the situation that i had not thought of before. educational discussion - it is a good thing. now please stop accusing me - and for that matter any one - of being nieve or foolish because (s)he feels like learning more about a topic by discussing it on the board. i thought that is why the board was here.

thanks for the acknowlegement....

however, i do want to state one last time:  I WAS NOT saying the video was accurate.  I was saying the the video brought up a lot of really good points (most of which are HALF TRUTH), but nonetheless, even half truths have to be explained.  i assume this topic has been discussed and was a hot bed for some pretty harsh discussions in the past. sorry for re-opening pandora's box...

having really not delved into the issue of what really happened before, i thought now would be as good a time as ever.  so i post a video that i watched.  did i watch it with a critical eye?  no...my bad.  did i do research on it?  no.  why you ask?  because i figured things would come up in discussion with you board members.  based on the points that you all brought up, i was sure it would focus my research and possibly bring up angles to the situation that i had not thought of before.  educational discussion - it is a good thing.  now please stop accusing me - and for that matter any one - of being nieve or foolish because (s)he feels like learning more about a topic by discussing it on the board.  i thought that is why the board was here.

637026[/snapback]

Not so much a Pandoras box, as it is somewhat old news. I now understand you simply were bringing it up as a discussion subject. You have to understand that 99 time out of 100, posters put up stuff like that simply to say "Ah HAH!" and defend it as truth no matter what they hear.

There's also a lot of people on this board that are pretty well wired into these types of things, some work at the Pentagon. Some actually work in counter-terrorism, and sort of roll their eyes at things like this video just from habit.

And, when people actually behave themselves, there's a lot of good discussion and information put out on the dark side, over here. Don't know if you peruse.

hey i'm not saying that everything in here is true...but if you watch this video, there are simply a lot of things that i can't spin another way to rationalize it happening any other way.

636462[/snapback]

I wasted 4 minutes of my life watching this crap. Why is it so difficult to see that the "flashes" occured when the NOSE of the planes hit the buildings?

some REALLY big questions need to be answered.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...11+loose+change

636436[/snapback]

Oh, brother - here we go again. 9/11 was a US/Zionist plot to get us into the war they've wanted for years. (And NO JEWS died that day!)

Might I suggest first applying the principle of Occam's Razor to this convoluted "theory". (That includes dismissing the first-hand observations of HUNDREDS of eye witnesses - including some who post here - who saw a PLANE crash into the Pentagon.)

Might I also suggest that, if you truly think that our own government purposely killed 3,000 of its own people to trigger a "blood for oil" war, you should apply to become a citizen of Canada immediately. Why would you want to spend another minute in this evil empire?

I wasted 4 minutes of my life watching this crap.  Why is it so difficult to see that the "flashes" occured when the NOSE of the planes hit the buildings?

637048[/snapback]

Clearly, there were explosives in the nose of the plane that were contact fused... :devil:

And really, isn't that a MUCH more believable story than remote-control airplanes firing missiles into the building moments before they themselves impact? Why even bother? :)

Clearly, there were explosives in the nose of the plane that were contact fused...  :devil:

And really, isn't that a MUCH more believable story than remote-control airplanes firing missiles into the building moments before they themselves impact?  Why even bother?  :)

637246[/snapback]

My personal favorite 9/11 conspiracy theory is the one about building 7 (which collapsed hours later in the afternoon). The nutjobs claim the building was destroyed with controlled blasts, which proves the entire operation was an inside job because it takes time to set all those charges up.

Of course, they can never explain why anyone would bother blowing up a third, smaller, empty building hours after the two towers were destroyed, but whatever....

Of course, they can never explain why anyone would bother blowing up a third, smaller, empty building hours after the two towers were destroyed, but whatever....

637318[/snapback]

It's obvious. So, Silverstein could build a new building on the site of the old one.

It's obvious.  So, Silverstein could build a new building on the site of the old one.

637322[/snapback]

BINGO! Silverstein is JEWISH! Everything revolves around evil Zionist interests - get it?

:devil:

It's obvious.  So, Silverstein could build a new building on the site of the old one.

637322[/snapback]

While his partner, Goldberg, spent the entire morning calling every Jew in NY and telling them to call in sick to work that day.

Right, Alex Jones? :):devil: