any one seen this?

Oh, come now.  In 14 years the kids will be about 18, which based on previous threads, doesn't sound to be out of your league.  :lol:

Going w/ 10 years from now would Hab been a cheap shot.  :lol:

641835[/snapback]

i think you should re-read your post :lol: you must have been high writing it, probably as high as when you wrote that Sabres would win the cup :lol:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you should re-read your post  :lol: you must have been high writing it, probably as high as when you wrote that Sabres would win the cup  :lol:

641840[/snapback]

I don't need to reread it. You might want to go back and reread the original, as your comprehension of it seems incomplete. :lol:

Also, please indicate where / when I posted that the Sabres would win the SC this season? I have consistently stated that the Sabres are a dark horse candidate to win it all. If you would like, I could explain to you what a "dark horse" is; but you might save me some trouble by going to GG's site on your own. :lol:

I don't need to reread it.  You might want to go back and reread the original, as your comprehension of it seems incomplete.  :lol:

Also, please indicate where / when I posted that the Sabres would win the SC this season?  I have consistently stated that the Sabres are a dark horse candidate to win it all.  If you would like, I could explain to you what a "dark horse" is; but you might save me some trouble by going to GG's site on your own.  :lol:

641861[/snapback]

i didn't say you posted that they would win the cup, i assumed that deep down inside, you think they will win :lol:

i didn't say you posted that they would win the cup, i assumed that deep down inside, you think they will win  :lol:

641888[/snapback]

You assumed wrong. :lol:

And if you read what you previously wrote, actually you DID say that I "wrote" they would win the SC. Where exactly would I have written that, if not in a post here or on TSR? :lol:

I would absolutely love to see it happen. I know this is probably sacrilege on this board, but if I can only see one in my lifetime, I'd much rather see the Sabres pick up the greatest team trophy in all of sport than the Bills get the football on the triangular post. That being stated, at the risk of sounding very repetitive, I think the Sabres are a dark horse candidate to win it, I do not believe "deep down inside" that they will. But I guarantee you, if they do win it, I WILL be at the Mmarena when they do. (Either watching it live, or on the jumbotron.)

You assumed wrong.  :lol:

And if you read what you previously wrote, actually you DID say that I "wrote" they would win the SC.  Where exactly would I have written that, if not in a post here or on TSR?  :lol:

in your secret diary lol jk

:P Had to get my shot in.

If you go back and read the whole thread, you'll see why Denise Richards was brought up. Tied to Charlie Sheen.

642068[/snapback]

i know but i was just commenting on how there is much hotter women than her, Krystal Steal being the top one lol

...being not connected to Charlie Sheen, hence we weren't discussing.  Jesus, you're an idiot.  :P

642309[/snapback]

if you look up, someone mentionned how much of an idiot charlie sheen is for cheating on someone like denise richards, to which my reply was that there are hotter women than denise richards.

if you look up, someone mentionned how much of an idiot charlie sheen is for cheating on someone like denise richards, to which my reply was that there are hotter women than denise richards.

642328[/snapback]

And we got your personal preferences. We all have personal preferences. So, if one is married to a beautiful woman they should dump them when someone younger and sexier comes along? Conduct interviews?

Since it appears most current high profile Hollywood marriages have nothing to do with love, I guess so. Going to a semi-tangent, another resaon why I'm still mystified that if a movie actor says something it has credibility. People are thinking for the first time in 5 years because Charlie Sheen says so?

They should pull their nose out of Men's Only and American Idol for a while. But hey, that's how you get chicks. 2006 version of polyester leisure suits.

And we got your personal preferences. We all have personal preferences. So, if one is married to a beautiful woman they should dump them when someone younger and sexier comes along? Conduct interviews?

Since it appears most current high profile Hollywood marriages have nothing to do with love, I guess so. Going to a semi-tangent, another resaon why I'm still mystified that if a movie actor says something it has credibility. People are thinking for the first time in 5 years because Charlie Sheen says so?

They should pull their nose out of Men's Only and American Idol for a while. But hey, that's how you get chicks. 2006 version of polyester leisure suits.

642335[/snapback]

Happens on Capitol Hill all the time, Dem women for some reason stay with their man, Republicans just get divorced and resign from Congress and join a high prices lobbying firm.