Post your pets picture

Frez

Since only a few posted pictures of themselves in the other thread maybe we can share some pictures of our pets? They are probably much better looking anyways!

Post your pet picture!

Felix the cat

Brook (8years old)

Coco (the boss)

Zerina

635112[/snapback]

Nice pics, Frez. Unfortunately, it would be inappropriate for me to post a picture of what I'm petting these days.

Not big on this type of thing but here goes:

Norton

That is a Honeymooners reference as he was living in a sewer when we adopted him. Great attitude, very vocal and affectionate. My wife has turned him into an indoor cat but he was amazing when he first came to visit us. He would bring home small rabbits, moles, and birds he had caught and eat nearly the whole thing. One time, I snuck outside when he brought home a small rabbit just to watch him devour it. I had enough when he got through eating the ears and started on the head and headed back in the house. I ate very little that night but it was a cool thing to see.

This is Finder:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_photo.ph...tik&id=DSC00115

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_photo.ph...tik&id=DSC00116

He's about 8 years old now. He was found stuck in a chain-link fence (in the middle of winter) by a no-kill shelter, and we rescued him. He's pretty cool - his one weird trait in the morning, he'll frequently come up to us in bed and purr/snuggle for awhile, then sit at the foot of the bed and suck his tail. It's very cute :o

And here's a picture of our other cat, Statik:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_photo.ph...tik&id=DSC00536

We got her from our irresponsible neighbors who had a ton of pets and never fixed any of them. They were so terrible, that they lost one of their cats, and he ended up dying in their storage closet in the garage. :lol: Worst part is that they had kids, and I'm pretty sure they were treated the same way. :P Anyway, Finder escaped from the apartment and went downstairs to their apartment and the neighbors found him just sitting in front of their door. When I went to go get him, Statik ran up to me and looked like she didn't want to live there anymore (can't blame her). They said we could have her if we wanted, so when my wife came home we went down to visit again, and Statik literally clung to my wife and wouldn't let go, so we took her home. Probably saved her life. That family still pisses me off. :lol: In hindsight, probably should've called animal control.

CW

only have one cat now , wife ran over the 20 year old cat this summer . odds are 5 -1 she will nail the white cat this year . i will post a pic of the white one when i find out how to do it .

635361[/snapback]

Figure it out quick. I hear the wife's headed out to the grocery store.

Figure it out quick.  I hear the wife's headed out to the grocery store.

635369[/snapback]

she just got back from the store .( cat was in side and safe )the wife stoped and picked up 2 bottles of wine , going to be a good afternoon . :doh::lol::lol::D

Here's Molly, my 2 y/o lab...

Molly the day we got her at 8 weeks

Picture

Molly a couple weeks later

Picture

Another Picture

Most recent picture

Picture

That's actually an empty cup we had sitting on a table, she went grab it by the straw and sat down on the sofa. We thought it looked hilarious.

And I'm sure many here would like to pet it...forget I said that, move along...nothing to see here... ;)

636124[/snapback]

A couple weekends ago the wife and I were out with one of her coworkers and family, including coworker's mother spending a month over here from England, and coworkers sister-in-law. At one point the subject turned to cats, and being that across the pond "kitty" as used every day actually means "cat", most of us thought little of it when coworker's British mum turned to sis-in-law and said quite innocently "So...how's your kitty?" It was when sis-in-law got this really confused look on her face and exclaimed quite loudly "Wh-...WHAT????" that we all cracked up. :):devil:

A couple weekends ago the wife and I were out with one of her coworkers and family, including coworker's mother spending a month over here from England, and coworkers sister-in-law.  At one point the subject turned to cats, and being that across the pond "kitty" as used every day actually means "cat", most of us thought little of it when coworker's British mum turned to sis-in-law and said quite innocently "So...how's your kitty?"  It was when sis-in-law got this really confused look on her face and exclaimed quite loudly "Wh-...WHAT????" that we all cracked up.  :)  :devil:

637259[/snapback]

Be careful about lighting up a fag, too. Especially around Dupont Circle.