T.O. signs with Dallas

leper65

Awesome!  Another reason to hate them!!!

632978[/snapback]

Hell yeah, I love it when the jerks end up in Dallas and/or Miami.....makes my day

It's a bogus report.

632987[/snapback]

Good catch... Florio's on top of it as usual.

REPORT OF T.O. SIGNING IS "BOGUS"

Reports originating from a Lubbock, Texas television station that receiver Terrell Owens has signed with the Cowboys are "bogus," a league source with knowledge of the situation tells us.

KLBK 13 says that sources with the Cowboys have told the station that Owens already has been signed, and that the move will be announced on Monday.

On one hand, we could envision the Cowboys intentionally leaking misinformation in order to scare off other potential suitors while owner Jerry Jones wraps up a vacation.  On the other hand, why in the hell would the leak be made to a television station in Lubbock?

Bottom line -- there's no deal, and the reports are erroneous

Good catch... Florio's on top of it as usual.

632995[/snapback]

Or my old pal Florio just read this when it came across the newswire and is pretending he "cracked" the story again.

Cowboys | Report - Owens agrees to three-year deal with Dallas

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:55:47 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, free agent WR Terrell Owens' (Eagles) agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has denied a report from KLBK-13 CBS TV in Lubbock, Texas, that Owens has agreed to a deal with the Dallas Cowboys. While Rosenhaus is denying the report, a source close to Owens has confirmed to FOXSports.com that Owens has agreed to a three-year deal and it will not be announced until the coming days.

If/when this happens, it will actually be a great thing for the Cowgirls IF Dallas can either protect Drew OR get a QB with pocket presence or who can move a little.

As much as I think Parcells is overrated (not "bad" mind you...he's a terrific coach...just not God) he's one of the few guys that can probably get TO to play w/o causing too big of a distraction. TO will be motivated to show hiw stuff, and Bill lets his guys be who they are while, at the same time, keeping them from being a distraction.

I'm not sure TO can last for more than a uear or two w/o being a major d-bag...but, til that happens he will help the right team. Dallas is one of those teams.

Cowboys | Bledsoe checks into rehab clinic

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:07:19 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports that Drew Bledsoe of the Dallas Cowboys has checked into the Betty Ford clinic. His agent confirmed that Bledsoe checked himself in to the clinic to avoid the pending alcoholic binge and subsequent haze that is sure to ruin his career once Terrell Owens joins the team.

Cowboys | Bledsoe checks into rehab clinic

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:07:19 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports that Drew Bledsoe of the Dallas Cowboys has checked into the Betty Ford clinic. His agent confirmed that Bledsoe checked himself in to the clinic to avoid the pending alcoholic binge and subsequent haze that is sure to ruin his career once Terrell Owens joins the team.

633061[/snapback]

:D:D

If/when this happens, it will actually be a great thing for the Cowgirls IF Dallas can either protect Drew OR get a QB with pocket presence or who can move a little.

As much as I think Parcells is overrated (not "bad" mind you...he's a terrific coach...just not God) he's one of the few guys that can probably get TO to play w/o causing too big of a distraction.  TO will be motivated to show hiw stuff, and Bill lets his guys be who they are while, at the same time, keeping them from being a distraction. 

I'm not sure TO can last for more than a uear or two w/o being a major d-bag...but, til that happens he will help the right team.  Dallas is one of those teams.

633051[/snapback]

Well, if he signs with the Cows, he'll get to face the Eagles twice. That might be entertaining.