We have a visitor tomorrow

Bills | Team to visit with Nall

Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:04:23 -0800

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports free agent QB Craig Nall (Packers) will visit with the Buffalo Bills Thursday, March 16.

Must...contain...fits...of...laughter...

And who says Marv isnt bringing in any top-notch FAs?

:lol:

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports free agent QB Craig Nall (Packers) will visit with the Buffalo Bills Thursday, March 16.

631599[/snapback]

You hit the Nall on the head there!!

631599[/snapback]

As long as he is carrying Mike Flanagan's luggage, I'm fine with it. 0:)

0:)

631599[/snapback]

Another Qb? Why bother trying to get him. He's worse than JP! :lol:

Another Qb?  Why bother trying to get him.  He's worse than JP! :lol:

631610[/snapback]

Actually...Nall is 23 out of 33 for 4 TDs in his career and zero INTs. Thats BETTER than JP!

0:)

You know what though? Thats actually not too bad...as a 3rd QB, why not give this guy a shot?

This would be the perfect fit for what Marv said he was looking at in bringing in a quarterback. Rumor has it that Detroit was considering signing him to compete for the starting job. If he came to Buffalo, he would have a great shot at the backup spot.

And he was Brett Favre's closest friend in Green Bay. That can only be a positive.

I like this. Could be motivation for JP - definately at least some competition...

In the JP vs KH debate i am with JP. I can't stand that no-necked noodle arm Holcomb. If Nall makes the pair of them work, and can inspire JP with Farve anecdotes and advice, then all the better.

I've Nalled my colours to the mast now.

Actually...Nall is 23 out of 33 for 4 TDs in his career and zero INTs.  Thats BETTER than JP!

You know what though?  Thats actually not too bad...as a 3rd QB, why not give this guy a shot?

631611[/snapback]

I guess......These stats are just like a rookie that was playing backup Qb.

631599[/snapback]

JP wants to know if he's bringing Favre's red shorts with him 0:)

Honestly, I have always heard the Packers were real high on Craig Nall.  I can't believe people are freaking out over a 3rd string QB

631613[/snapback]

So high in fact that they used a first rounder, I believe, on Aaron Rodgers at QB. Again, why? Why even bother worrying about a 3rd string QB when we really haven't spent any of our money on anyone worth a damn. If we are down to our third string QB, either the poor line crippled our other two QB's OR Holcomb or Losman were that bad. Either way, it's not good.

And the beat goes on.