Culpepper a Doplhin

bprulz

Can't wait for the Love Boat references in our stadium - if I can get it past security, I'll throw a dildo at Daunte!

629846[/snapback]

Want a suggestion of how to sneak it in?

I was going to suggest he have his girlfriend or wife help him bring it in, for Christ's sake.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want a suggestion of how to sneak it in?

I was going to suggest he have his girlfriend or wife help him bring it in, for Christ's sake.

629851[/snapback]

Alright, so I set myself up for that...smartass

As I recall he did fine without Moss. The real problem was not having Birk at center.

Saw an interesting article awhile back. It seemed that Birk would actually read the defense for Cpep when they approached the line. Don't know if this was true, but the writer knew alot more about football then I did.

All in all, I think Cpep was a product of good teamates - Moss and Birk. I think he will be exposed without similar ones. Hell, since when did a young probowl QB get traded for a box of tape.

Culpepper is NOT a very good QB.  He had a great season two years ago, but aside from that he's VERY erratic and makes a LOT of bad decisions (fumbles and INTs).  People in Minnesota have complained about him since day one.  Plus, talking to some of my coworkers today, they said that the reports are he won't be ready to play until halfway through the season.  A QB who can't play until week 8?  I'm not afraid of him this year at all.

CW

629649[/snapback]

oh jeez. he's had three seasons that are better than any qb in bills history except for kelly in 90 and 91.

oh jeez. he's had three seasons that are better than any qb in bills history except for kelly in 90 and 91.

629990[/snapback]

People around here complained about Bledsoe fumbling? Culpepper fumbles twice as frequently. Culpepper also throws more interceptions.

So yeah, he may have a good QB rating, but he is very erratic (which is what I said), and he wasn't very popular with Vikings fans.

And you ignored the part aboput him not playing much this year.

CW

People around here complained about Bledsoe fumbling?  Culpepper fumbles twice as frequently.  Culpepper also throws more interceptions.

So yeah, he may have a good QB rating, but he is very erratic (which is what I said), and he wasn't very popular with Vikings fans.

CW

630023[/snapback]

In his 7 games last year - 12 ints, 3 lost fumbles. Not that it would have happened, but a case could be made to have benched him - 2 and 5 in his games to start the season.

The idiot Tice didn't help things, either .

People around here complained about Bledsoe fumbling?  Culpepper fumbles twice as frequently.  Culpepper also throws more interceptions.

CW

630023[/snapback]

Yup, people seem to forget that he basically has a knee that went through a blender.

I cant see him being terribly effective this year. Also, culpepper has been a poor decision maker his entire career, but normally had moss to bail him out. Everyone's covered? chuck one up for grabs and moss withh catch it. Moss left, look what happend to daunte last year. Sure the guy has talent, but its not like the fins signed a top 5 qb.

Can't wait for the Love Boat references in our stadium - if I can get it past security, I'll throw a dildo at Daunte!

629846[/snapback]

thrilled they went w/ culpepper and lost their #2 pick instead of getting brees for nothing. brees lit up the bills big time last year, no way i want to see him 2x a year. as for culpepper, he's an instant bust. begin of end for saban era started yesterday

:devil::):lol:

Dolphins | Culpepper trade has impact on Super Bowl odds

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:29:23 -0800

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins trade for QB Daunte Culpepper has improved the Dolphins odds of winning the Super Bowl greatly. A week ago, the Stardust Hotel sports parlor had the Dolphins at 25-to-1 to win the Super Bowl. Since the trade for Culpepper, the offshore Pinnacle Sports Book has the Dolphins' odds at 11-to-1.

630023[/snapback]

Rxactly... I'm not worried about Culpepper at all. He'll light up the board in a couple games, but the end result will be the same. And with his knee, Saban better have a competent #2 QB ready and waiting.