Post your pic thread

Chilly

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Ed is the coolest one, by far. He is so like a "normal" person, it's unbelievable.

He stayed out in the rain just to bullschitt, while the others ran for cover.

630083[/snapback]

Okay, I'm a fan of BNL's music but I know NOTHING about them, which is strange since I have seen them in concert twice (damn girlfriends).

Anyway, is Steve the one who sings most of the songs (the cooler voice on What a Good Boy, Old Aparment, Brian Wilson etc?) or is that Ed?

Okay, I'm a fan of BNL's music but I know NOTHING about them, which is strange since I have seen them in concert twice (damn girlfriends).

Anyway, is Steve the one who sings most of the songs (the cooler voice on What a Good Boy, Old Aparment, Brian Wilson etc?) or is that Ed?

630134[/snapback]

That would be Steve.

Ain't that the frickin' truth.  "Oh, we can't buy this house.  The cats won't have any birds to watch..."  :(

630123[/snapback]

Heh. the wife and I can relate. Between my avatar and profile pic, you can see 3 of our 7 owners. Luckily our house gives them plenty of critters to watch from their various lookout posts.

Heh. the wife and I can relate.  Between my avatar and profile pic, you can see  3 of our 7 owners.  Luckily our house gives them plenty of critters to watch from their various lookout posts.

630231[/snapback]

My goodness, you are infested with parasites!

Never!

For one I'm a lot taller then LF (duh!)

630536[/snapback]

Well, then the white guy in the picture standing next to you (the one that looks kinda like Steve From Roch) must be HUUUUGE! :doh:

I KNOW this is a bad idea...but, what the hell. This is a circa 1985 pic of The Dean and friend at a wedding. (The woman in the pic is one of my best friend's girlfriends...I'm going to their wedding this weekend. They've been living together over 20 years!)

Go ahead, have a laugh at my expense:

http://i2.tinypic.com/ri67g1.jpg

I KNOW this is a bad idea...but, what the hell.  This is a circa 1985 pic of The Dean and friend at a wedding.  (The woman in the pic is one of my best friend's girlfriends...I'm going to their wedding this weekend.  They've been living together over 20 years!)

630562[/snapback]

You're Serpico?

I KNOW this is a bad idea...but, what the hell.  This is a circa 1985 pic of The Dean and friend at a wedding.  (The woman in the pic is one of my best friend's girlfriends...I'm going to their wedding this weekend.  They've been living together over 20 years!)

630562[/snapback]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, you SAID have a laugh.

Of course, I had a mullet in 1985.