Thie Colts/GB game is f&*ing amazing

zow2

Makes me realize how far away the Bills offense is from being NFL quality.  It all starts w/ QB

46016[/snapback]

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!

Thank god, I dont feel alone in saying that the QB is the MOST IMPORTANT POSITION PERIOD!!!!

Clowns like Delhomme can win on SOME teams, but we will never be one of them. THIS team needs a QB who will FORCE them to stop stumbling over themselves. THIS team needs a fiery competitor, Losman is it!

NO believe me you're not alone. I watch the Sunday ticket every week. Just today a slow poke like Bulger scrambled for a late 19 yard TD run. Even slower Trent Green bought him self all kinds of time on one TD throw. No NFL team has this "perfect pocket" that Bledsoe needs to have. All the other QB's actually make plays on their own.

It's disgusting to think the Colts have scored more points in ten minutes than the Bills have in two games. And have yet to call a running play (and why, with their hospital ward of a secondary, are the Packers playing eight-man fronts? F'ing stupid...)

Colts are doing an amazing job of picking up the blitz. Shows me how far the Bills' line has to come, as well...

Will you guys quit lamenting. The Bills went up against two high quality defenses with two of the best defensive lines and could have or should have won one or both games. GB's defense sucks. Even the statue could pick them apart. Peyton, the God, will wilt when he faces a very good defense in the playoffs just as he did against NE last year.

Will you guys quit lamenting.  The Bills went up against two high quality defenses with two of the best defensive lines and could have or should have won one or both games.  GB's defense sucks.  Even the statue could pick them apart.  Peyton, the God, will wilt when he faces a very good defense in the playoffs just as he did against NE last year.

46085[/snapback]

C'mon, seriously....the Bills won't put up 35 points on anyone this season, let alone in the 1st half. Don't downplay how hard it is to score in this league against anyone.