It's coming together now...

Larry Tripplete = Jeff Wright

Royals = Butch Rolle (man we'll get them with the goal line slide for a TD to Royals...can't wait)

Andre Davis = Billy Brooks

Damn I can't wait for us to shock the world in the draft; take a high character guy from an Ivy league school in the second, probably an O-lineman, take a speedster in the 3rd round from Montana, and gasp, a born again christian QB in the fourth who lead Liberty collage or some other meaningless little school to the biggest come back in the schools history...It's all coming together as planned...now lets go see what Todd Collins is up to...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry Tripplete = Jeff Wright

Royals = Butch Rolle (man we'll get them with the goal line slide for a TD to Royals...can't wait)

Andre Davis = Billy Brooks

Damn I can't wait for us to shock the world in the draft; take a high character guy from an Ivy league school in the second, probably an O-lineman, take a speedster in the 3rd round from Montana, and gasp, a born again christian QB in the fourth who lead Liberty collage or some other meaningless little school to the biggest come back in the schools history...It's all coming together as planned...now lets go see what Todd Collins is up to...

625976[/snapback]

Yes, considering opening day is in two weeks you are absolutely correct. We are dooooooooooooomed. <_<

Last I checked, it is still March. Slightly early, even premature, to remotely generate an opinion on anything Bills related. Which begs this question? Are you a fan? Hey, I absolutely do not agree with everything the Bills do - no koolaid here bucko - however, to relentlessly mock those smarter than you and thump one's own chest in disagreement is fairly juvenile, no?

Oh and you can denigrate the Browns' moves if you want, HF. They signed a great center, but they seriously overpaid for Shaffer, IMHO, and for all the world, downgraded from Shelton last year. Plus they added Jurevicius, but he's a 3rd WR at this point in his career and won't even replace the production of Antonio Bryant, who is gone. And they added a punter. And Fat Ted, who many here were questioning signing at just $2M a year to be a 38-year old part-time player, much less for $3.5M a year.

Or they were all great moves. I guess we'll see.

Yes, considering opening day is in two weeks you are absolutely correct.  We are dooooooooooooomed. :(

Last I checked, it is still March.  Slightly early, even premature, to remotely generate an opinion on anything Bills related.  Which begs this question?  Are you a fan?  Hey, I absolutely do not agree with everything the Bills do - no koolaid here bucko - however, to relentlessly mock those smarter than you and thump one's own chest in disagreement is fairly juvenile, no?

626009[/snapback]

Come on you idiot, this is not rocket science. Your attempt to be cerebral and your weaker attempt to demonstrate patience and maturity is a joke. Instead of giving us the old "wait to next year fellas" line, please articulate why Fumbles or myself should be excited about Levy's roster moves to date? Fumbles and I don't really look at football in terms of dooms day scenarios, we just state our opinions based on the facts and the fact is this is still a very bad football team. I don't need Marv's Harvard degree to understand that Royals and Davis are not exactly Gates and TO. Also, don't kid yourself, Triplett is not much of an upgrade over Sam Adams, in fact, a motivated Sam Adams is much more talented! A signing of Charles or Hutchinson would get us a lot more excited then what has gone on to date. In case you forgot, our very "offensive" line still looks like Gandy, Anderson, Preston, Chris V, and Peters, not exactly accommodating to any offensive game plan.

From our point of view your, your blind fanaticism, which is shared by the majority on this site, is very entertaining and amusing, just like your response above. What difference is March or September going to make with the o-line I just mentioned? If Levy is so incredibly smart then why did he get steam rolled in 3 Superbowls and lost in another when he was driving a Ferreri while the other guy was in a Camero? Actually, it is going to be very interesting to see how Marv does without Bill Polian stocking is roster. Granted, there is plenty of free agency left and the draft is around the corner, but to date, I am not impressed with what I see. And for the record, people like Fumbles, the Red Dragon, and myself have been laughing about the direction of this team for years now. In addition, we don't subscribe to the other weak excuses always mentioned on this site like "nobody wants to come to Buffalo and Ralph is too poor," thus we have to settle for the Mike Mularkeys and Dick Jaurons of the world. You mention your not drinking koolaid above, your right, your "main lining" it.

I'm totally pissed Marv hasn't finished his FA acquisitions.

FA starter over 48 hours ago.

Fourty Eight Friggin Hours!

Marv you senile old bastard.

Step aside and let a young man who has a plan and knows just what to do take charge.

HenryFumbles - I just fixed it for you at OBD.

Call Ralph on the quiet number and you're in man.

You're IN!

Press Conference today at 5:00 to announce Marv's firing and your annointment.

I'm totally pissed Marv hasn't finished his FA acquisitions.

FA starter over 48 hours ago.

Fourty Eight Friggin Hours!

Marv you senile old bastard.

Step aside and let a young man who has a plan and knows just what to do take charge.

HenryFumbles - I just fixed it for you at OBD.

Call Ralph on the quiet number and you're in man.

You're IN!

Press Conference today at 5:00 to announce Marv's firing and your annointment.

626685[/snapback]

That would be a step in the right direction!

My guess, you are still in high school or that is the extent to which you have been formally educated.

Really, I feel bad for you and am not going to engage you anymore. It would not be fair.

You probably need all the help you are currently recieving...which by your disposition is probably alot.

Seriously, I am not being facetious here - I am sorry for you.

God bless and good luck.

That said, I would suggest to you that Karma probably does play a role in the big picture of life, so maybe you ought to relax and spend time bettering things for yourself, for what it is worth.

Come on you idiot, this is not rocket science. Your attempt to be cerebral and your weaker attempt to demonstrate patience and maturity is a joke. Instead of giving us the old "wait to next year fellas" line, please articulate why Fumbles or myself should be excited about Levy's roster moves to date? Fumbles and I don't really look at football in terms of dooms day scenarios, we just state our opinions based on the facts and the fact is this is still a very bad football team. I don't need Marv's Harvard degree to understand that Royals and Davis are not exactly Gates and TO. Also, don't kid yourself, Triplett is not much of an upgrade over Sam Adams, in fact, a motivated Sam Adams is much more talented! A signing of Charles or Hutchinson would get us a lot more excited then what has gone on to date. In case you forgot, our  very "offensive" line still looks like Gandy, Anderson, Preston, Chris V, and Peters,  not exactly accommodating to any offensive game plan.

From our point of view your, your blind fanaticism, which is shared by the majority on this site, is very entertaining and amusing, just like your response above. What difference is March or September going to make with the o-line I just mentioned? If Levy is so incredibly smart then why did he get steam rolled in 3 Superbowls and lost in another when he was driving a Ferreri while the other guy was in a Camero? Actually, it is going to be very interesting to see how Marv does without Bill Polian stocking is roster. Granted, there is plenty of free agency left and the draft is around the corner, but to date, I am not impressed with what I see. And for the record, people like Fumbles, the Red Dragon, and myself have been laughing about the direction of this team for years now. In addition, we don't subscribe to the other weak excuses always mentioned on this site like "nobody wants to come to Buffalo and Ralph is too poor," thus we have to settle for the Mike Mularkeys and Dick Jaurons of the world.  You mention your not drinking koolaid above, your right, your "main lining" it.

626674[/snapback]

Come on you idiot, this is not rocket science. Your attempt to be cerebral and your weaker attempt to demonstrate patience and maturity is a joke. Instead of giving us the old "wait to next year fellas" line, please articulate why Fumbles or myself should be excited about Levy's roster moves to date? Fumbles and I don't really look at football in terms of dooms day scenarios, we just state our opinions based on the facts and the fact is this is still a very bad football team. I don't need Marv's Harvard degree to understand that Royals and Davis are not exactly Gates and TO. Also, don't kid yourself, Triplett is not much of an upgrade over Sam Adams, in fact, a motivated Sam Adams is much more talented! A signing of Charles or Hutchinson would get us a lot more excited then what has gone on to date. In case you forgot, our  very "offensive" line still looks like Gandy, Anderson, Preston, Chris V, and Peters,  not exactly accommodating to any offensive game plan.

From our point of view your, your blind fanaticism, which is shared by the majority on this site, is very entertaining and amusing, just like your response above. What difference is March or September going to make with the o-line I just mentioned? If Levy is so incredibly smart then why did he get steam rolled in 3 Superbowls and lost in another when he was driving a Ferreri while the other guy was in a Camero? Actually, it is going to be very interesting to see how Marv does without Bill Polian stocking is roster. Granted, there is plenty of free agency left and the draft is around the corner, but to date, I am not impressed with what I see. And for the record, people like Fumbles, the Red Dragon, and myself have been laughing about the direction of this team for years now. In addition, we don't subscribe to the other weak excuses always mentioned on this site like "nobody wants to come to Buffalo and Ralph is too poor," thus we have to settle for the Mike Mularkeys and Dick Jaurons of the world.  You mention your not drinking koolaid above, your right, your "main lining" it.

626674[/snapback]

LOL

Come on, you know how the mature, don't be impatient crowd is level headed and clearly sees things better than the rest.

Here is their formula the last 5 years or so with all of this.....

"It's only the first day of Free Agency, you morons."

"It's still early in Free Agency, you morons."

***meanwhile you end up with B. Anderson and the like.

Then it switches to the ever so cutsie:

"Doooooooooooooooooooooomed" That is supposed to show that the informed fan is both showing patience and even more maturity than the fans that aren't thrilled with the three below average NFL players that we have signed so far (although I kind of like the Andre Davis signing for some odd reason).

Then we get......

"We haven't had time to gel yet, because it's early in training camp."

Then.......

"Any idiot knows we only have 2, first team, first downs, in four pre-season games, because we're being vanilla and not really even trying to do well."

Then, the progression continues with the......

"We're only 1-3 you idiots, it's early."

And then the cycle continues with the......

"Seriously people, even though we're out of it again, we're only one or two guys away from being right back in it."

And THEN, after what is now only 2 years (Instead of 4 or 5).........we'll hear about how bad of a place Buffalo is, and that's why we can't attract good, quality, head coaches to Buffalo. So, the team gets a pass on even trying to bring one here as we end up with the Jaurons and Mularkeys of the world.

And so the cycle now continues with you.......don't sweat it man, sooner or later the lemmings (as they like to call us chicken littles) will get lucky and have their day in the sun and we'll get a road wild card game as a 9-7 team.......and they can all scream I TOLD YOU SO. Even though it took 12 years or so.

Let's just hope Marv has more plans in place. A guy like a Rocky Bernard would make Larry Tripplett a much, much better signing. Keeping Moulds, would make Andre Davis much more valuable as a #3. Moulds is a necessity, not because he is that good, but because there is nothing really out there.

As for fuggin Robert Royal......you've gotta be kidding me. But oh well, that is one we can pin totally on Marv at the end of the season and see how it plays out. There isn't anyone on this board that wanted Robert Royal or probably even knew who he was. I hope Marv is right.

626674[/snapback]

You may want to head on down to DC and practice your tomahawk chop or something because everything you want in an owner, management and a team is Dan Snyder and the Redskins. They sign every big name known to mankind to amazing contracts.

Oh, and then they suck and lose just as badly as we do.

You, Fumbles and me have one thing in common: we all don't know schitt about how to run a football team. The only difference between us is one of us keeps our yaps shut so as to not tip off the rest of the world how fuggin' stupid we are.

You may want to head on down to DC and practice your tomahawk chop or something because everything you want in an owner, management and a team is Dan Snyder and the Redskins. They sign every big name known to mankind to amazing contracts.

Oh, and then they suck and lose just as badly as we do.

You, Fumbles and me have one thing in common: we all don't know schitt about how to run a football team. The only difference between us is one of us keeps our yaps shut so as to not tip off the rest of the world how fuggin' stupid we are.

626714[/snapback]

Oh, and here I thought the Skins actually made the playoffs once in the last 5 years. Oh how sad it is to hope we can get there just once every 5 years.

Oh, and here I thought the Skins actually made the playoffs once in the last 5 years.  Oh how sad it is to hope we can get there just once every 5 years.

626721[/snapback]

To dream the impossible dream.

You're right. The skins are definitely a better team than us. Definitely. Some people would KILL to go to the playoffs once every five years...and get their asses handed to them. :(

To dream the impossible dream.

You're right. The skins are definitely a better team than us. Definitely. Some people would KILL to go to the playoffs once every five years...and get their asses handed to them. :(

626727[/snapback]

Yeah, they are. There is no doubt about that. And no, people B word because we aren't putting together a team that can go to the playoffs AND NOT get their asses to them.

While I'm not a front office guru, like football is actually brain surgery, I know we most likely aren't building toward a playoff win with perennial loser Dick Jauron leading a 5-11 team from a prior year that has added three below average NFL caliber players to this point in their careers.

It's a little troublesome. But hey, we re-upped with Jerman yesterday, maybe he just wasnt' coached right last year.

Yeah, they are.  There is no doubt about that.  And no, people B word because we aren't putting together a team that can go to the playoffs AND NOT get their asses to them.

While I'm not a front office guru, like football is actually brain surgery, I know we most likely aren't building toward a playoff win with perennial loser Dick Jauron leading a 5-11 team from a prior year that has added three below average NFL caliber players to this point in their careers.

It's a little troublesome.  But hey, we re-upped with Jerman yesterday, maybe he just wasnt' coached right last year.

626735[/snapback]

I see. So we shoudl pay 31 million for a WR that caught 35 passes last year, has never caught more than 47 in 1 season, and who has 7 career TD's?