Justin Bannan won't come back

syhuang

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Too bad it wasn't the Felons... this still doesn't make up for Fat Bennie. <_<

625938[/snapback]

When are we going to cut him? IMHO that's the best offseason move we can make.

I would like to request a link to this signing that I can't find anywhere, please, anybody

626007[/snapback]

Thats because nobody cares :D . It has flashed on ESPNnews though.

Think everyone knows what site this came from.

Ravens | Bannan agrees to terms

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:51:54 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Baltimore Ravens have agreed to the terms of a four-year contract with free agent DT Justin Bannan (Bills), according to his agent. According to a league source, the Ravens gave Bannan a $3 million signing bonus.

Just to put this in perspective. People here are complaining that Bills broke the bank by giving Royal $2.5 mil bonus and he was a starter, and Bannan gets $3 mil SB for backing up Tim Anderson and Robert Edwards....

Maybe I should develop a high motor, too.

Just to put this in perspective.  People here are complaining that Bills broke the bank by giving Royal $2.5 mil bonus and he was a starter, and Bannan gets $3 mil SB for backing up Tim Anderson and Robert Edwards....

626244[/snapback]

With the price of fuel these days, you'd go broke trying to crank up that old thing. :D

With the price of fuel these days, you'd go broke trying to crank up that old thing.  :D

626252[/snapback]

I've since switched to the alternative fuels. No petroleum based byproducts in this machine.

Just to put this in perspective.  People here are complaining that Bills broke the bank by giving Royal $2.5 mil bonus and he was a starter, and Bannan gets $3 mil SB for backing up Tim Anderson and Robert Edwards....

626244[/snapback]

Good point. I am rather surprised that any pro football team would give Bannan a job, let alone 3 million.

He was horrible, but ya know, I am happy for him. The coaches always seemed to like him because he went all out with what limited talent he had.

This move was good for the Bills and Bannan.

Tripplett is an absolute steal if Bannon gets a 4yr deal with a 3M signing bonus! Are you kidding me? A part time player for the worst defense in the league last year? Wow--talk about overpaying.