Sox With Sandals, do you.......

While I happen to find a woman's bare leg quite sexy at times, a guy just has no business exposing his nasty feet in public. Hell, I've even had women tell me that I had nice feet, yet I don't think I've ever once worn any sort of footwear that would expose them. Beaches and pools are exceptions obviously, otherwise just keep 'em covered up.....it's nasty.

It would seem many folks wear Sox with their Sandals are you one of them....

Sandals and Sox

620148[/snapback]

NEVER! (Except for yesterday, when I had to run downstairs and get the mail and was too lazy to either take off the socks or put on shoes. Thank God nobody saw me.)

NEVER!  (Except for yesterday, when I had to run downstairs and get the mail and was too lazy to either take off the socks or put on shoes.  Thank God nobody saw me.)

620239[/snapback]

That was the first step, next one will be easier. Soon you'll be sitting on your favorite barstool, seersucker shorts, black socks, brown sandals. Think about ending it now.

That was the first step, next one will be easier.  Soon you'll be sitting on your favorite barstool, seersucker shorts, black socks, brown sandals.  Think about ending it now.

620261[/snapback]

Never...NEVER! I say

Oh. please don't let that ever be me.

Mandals are indeed hideous - with or without the socks. Throw them all away.

I'll also add one additional fashion failure that bugs the crap out of me. If you stand up with pants on and your pants are SEVERAL FUGGIN' INCHES away from reaching the top of your shoe - THROW THEM AWAY. THEY DON'T FIT. Not even a little bit. You CAN'T get away with it. You look like a cheap ass dork who can't afford to buy a reasonable fitting pair of pants. You cannot hide the fact that your pants are about 3 inches too short.

Mandals are indeed hideous - with or without the socks.  Throw them all away.

I'll also add one additional fashion failure that bugs the crap out of me.  If you stand up with pants on and your pants are SEVERAL FUGGIN' INCHES away from reaching the top of your shoe - THROW THEM AWAY.  THEY DON'T FIT.  Not even a little bit.  You CAN'T get away with it. You look like a cheap ass dork who can't afford to buy a reasonable fitting pair of pants. You cannot hide the fact that your pants are about 3 inches too short.

620412[/snapback]

But...but...the flood is coming. There just ready a little too early.

But...but...the flood is coming.  There just ready a little too early.

620419[/snapback]

friggin' hobos who find their pants in the goodwill bin. I have a manager who probably makes $150k. and has pants that are easily 3-4" too short. WTF... does this guy not have a mirror in his house? Is he married to Helen Keller?

I hate sandals of ALL kinds and think they are totally gay. (not always in a homosexual way) Just plain gay. sorry if this offends someone, that's the way we talk.

if you wear socks with sandals you are extra gay.

I hate the look of sandals and only see the use for them being when one goes to the beach or by the pool. But even then I won't wear them, but they are acceptable at that time. Not for walking around campus, or to the store, or to eat, etc...

this is my personal opinion, some of my good friends wear them on occasion, but I still make fun of them and then let it go. So don't come at me with personal attacks, this is my opinion.

friggin' hobos who find their pants in the goodwill bin.  I have a manager who probably makes $150k. and has pants that are easily 3-4" too short.  WTF... does this guy not have a mirror in his house?  Is he married to Helen Keller?

620428[/snapback]

:P:):lol:

Socks and sandals should never be worn together, especially if your wearin shorts with it. The point to sandals is not to wear socks. The only way I see it being acceptable is if you are wearing long pants, socks and sandles, but that is still kinda dumb.

As for the 3-4" too short pants, I believe those are called Capri pants and they are for the ladies, so if you are a guy and wearing them I would assume you are gay, and I mean that in the homosexual way. (sorry if I offended anybody who is gay and has fasion sense). In other words, mens pants should not stop anywhere higher then 1/2-1" above the shoes

Socks and sandals should never be worn together, especially if your wearin shorts with it. The point to sandals is not to wear socks. The only way I see it being acceptable is if you are wearing long pants, socks and sandles, but that is still kinda dumb.

As for the 3-4" too short pants, I believe those are called Capri pants and they are for the ladies, so if you are a guy and wearing them I would assume you are gay, and I mean that in the homosexual way. (sorry if I offended anybody who is gay and has fasion sense). In other words, mens pants should not stop anywhere higher then 1/2-1" above the shoes

620522[/snapback]

Men's pants should touch their shoes.